PGP: Spoiling Ourselves Until June/July

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Jealous that you get to see him/them that soon. Comet and I still have 27 days to go. You and K are lucky!

Sorry about all of the countdowns. I have waitied since Vegas to see them again! I'm just glad that K will be there with me, and the hubby will too. He is quite a sport, and I am sure he will have some stories to tell. :shifty: I don't think it would be the same without a fellow pleban there.:wink: He and Kristen have a good banter going, so I know we will all have a great time. I finally get to meet Drea too!:hyper:

This made me LOL. :laugh:

The weather lately has been so dreary, it's making life pretty brutal for me right now. I'm up to 100% intensity with the lamp I use to help with my SAD. I currently sit in front of it for a half hour every morning. I don't want to have to get up even earlier so I can sit in front of it for longer. :sigh: I really really hope the sun comes back soon. This spring has sucked monkey balls so far. :sad:

I had touches of SAD when I lived there. If I would have stayed, I would have had to get a lamp. Sorry it is so dreary for you!:hug:

Rehearsal with U2 band = WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

One more rehearsal to go next week, and then the show's on Friday. WHEEEEE!

Amy, no worries about the countdown. 27 isn't that long to wait at all, considering I've had the tickets for almost 2 years!

Cori, so the show is the 20th? I'm so excited for you! Can't wait for video. Have you planned/created your outfit yet?

Yep, next friday. :)

I'm putting out the call to see if anyone is able to film. I'll be gutted if I can't get any video of this. Preferably the whole thing.

One of the bands that's playing (Metallibuxx! - they do covers of 80s hard rock/metal and are really great) is going to be going to San Francisco to play in a Battle of the Corporate Bands thing, which is awesome. I'm hoping they might have someone that'll be taping their set, and I'll ask them to tape ours as well. I'll ask the singer tomorrow.

No idea what I'll wear. Definitely not the "Red Rocks Bono" outfit that was my original plan. I have a cute little black skirt that goes with everything, and if all else fails, I'll wear that with one of my cute tops, and my black lace-up boots.

I might end up panic shopping to find something really fun and funky. :lol:

I decided I wanted to be more girly, and also started feeling weird about it, like I'd feel a little silly. I'd rather just have a fun outfit than look like I'm dressing up like Bono.

I haven't quite ruled it out entirely - I'll try it with my sassy black boots and not the flat ones I'd bought in anticipation of doing the show. But we'll see.

That's exciting, cori! :hi5: Hope it all goes well - good luck! :D

So I found out today that you can download Angry Birds on Google Chrome. I don't have an iPhone, so I'd never tried it until today. Oh my GOD it's so addicting! :crack: :lol: I cheated for one round because I could not figure out how the hell to get past it. Now I'm on the final one of level 1, and I'm pretty close to getting it. I had to stop for the night, though. :tsk: :lol:

Oo we need a new thread. :hmm: any ideas?

:hyper: omg just saw the setlist tonight.

Just one I am Cry moment left in the setlist! Damn, they're improving so much! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom