PGP: Spoiling Ourselves Until June/July

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because in some threads - with some TO people that I know - that could become blackmail material :lol: I mean, I think it's pretty generally known that I'm a bass girl but I'm usually not Boom Boom Girls blatant about it :wink:

:lol:
So you're saying you keep your pleba under wraps in other threads?

Finally home after the race. We took a big greyhound bus down to the race and I accidentally left my iPod on the bus. :doh: I realized it too late, and it was already gone. We were meeting up with the bus after the run, so it wasn't gone forever, but I definitely did miss all those tunes keeping me going. My time was definitely affected by that. :( But I finished, and that's all that matters. They post the official times in the newspaper tomorrow, but often their website has the times up before that. I haven't seen anything up there yet, but I know it's round about 1:45. Definitely slow, but I finished. :)

We have our celebratory BBQ this afternoon, so I'm going to try to sneak in a nap before I have to leave. Mmmm... naps! :drool:

Yay for finishing your race Thora! But boo for losing your ipod :( that sucks! Have fun celebrating anyways! :applaud:

I just got back from a nice starbucks brunch with Chelsea. It is soooo beautiful here today, we just went up and got coffee and sandwiches and sat outside and read our books for an hour. it was awesome. :heart:

Yeep sucky you forgot it Thora, but at least you got it back after the race! There's always the next race right? :)

Absolutely! I won't forget it again, that's for damn sure! :lol:

Yay for finishing your race Thora! But boo for losing your ipod :( that sucks! Have fun celebrating anyways! :applaud:

Never fear, it's not lost. :) It was sitting in my seat with my coat and other things, when I got back to our bus after the run was over. It just sucked to have to run without my music. I spent hours making that damn playlist!! :fist: :lol: Thankfully there were a few bands scattered throughout the course, and I was with my running buddies for a few KM before we got separated, so it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. :)

Your brunch sounds so delicious! :drool: I'm so damn hungry right now. :lol: I hope the food is ready by the time I arrive at the BBQ. :lol:

:lol:
So you're saying you keep your pleba under wraps in other threads?

They all creep in here anyways. They act like they don't, but we are a guilty pleasure!:shifty:

ETA: Thora, congrats on finishing! That is an accomplishment in itself!

Congrats on finishing your race Thora! I can do a 5K w/o ipod but longer than that and yeah, it's very nice to have. Last week's race the 5.2 miler, I couldn't have done w/o my friend running with me, since they didn't allow ipods.

Where did you get them??

:wink:

On a sale rack at Sears :D 18.99

New jeans :love: I think my jeans wearing days are over until my trip to SF in June and then 'til November. I'm going to go to Target today to try on summer tops though. Just going through my closet right now and trying on my shorts - getting rid of things that don't fit or don't look good.

Wish we had a Target here :sad: I wanted to try on some summery things today but with snow on the ground it seems too early :angry:

Good luck with the clothes organizing :up:

Finally home after the race. We took a big greyhound bus down to the race and I accidentally left my iPod on the bus. :doh: I realized it too late, and it was already gone. We were meeting up with the bus after the run, so it wasn't gone forever, but I definitely did miss all those tunes keeping me going. My time was definitely affected by that. :( But I finished, and that's all that matters. They post the official times in the newspaper tomorrow, but often their website has the times up before that. I haven't seen anything up there yet, but I know it's round about 1:45. Definitely slow, but I finished. :)

We have our celebratory BBQ this afternoon, so I'm going to try to sneak in a nap before I have to leave. Mmmm... naps! :drool:

Congrats!!! :hug:

Ooooooh he got a Claddagh ring!:love: Same hand as I wear mine, too. Just the other way around sadly. :wink:

Yeah it looks like a really pretty one too. I wonder if he's wearing it as an actual wedding band. :hmm: I still want to see a good close up of it, but it seems to look something like this:

irishcladdaghweddingring.jpg

Yeah it looks like a really pretty one too. I wonder if he's wearing it as an actual wedding band. :hmm: I still want to see a good close up of it, but it seems to look something like this:

irishcladdaghweddingring.jpg

Yeah it's certainly MUCH fancier than mine. :lol: The regular ones at Galway were over 100 euros, I can't afford that shite!

Bono appears to be wearing his Claddagh the "wrong" way. Is he available or something? :lol:

I kid - he can wear it anyway he damn well pleases and it means nothing, but you'd think an Irishman would know that when your heart belongs to another, you wear the ring with the heart pointed at your body, not "offered out" toward the end of your finger.

Bono appears to be wearing his Claddagh the "wrong" way. Is he available or something? :lol:

I kid - he can wear it anyway he damn well pleases and it means nothing, but you'd think an Irishman would know that when your heart belongs to another, you wear the ring with the heart pointed at your body, not "offered out" toward the end of your finger.

:silent: :wink:

Congrats on the race, Thora! And glad you're feeling better Cori.

It's been a decent weekend. More relaxing than the past 4 or 5, that's for sure. :lol: And I did get a few things done around the house, too. However, the thing I spoilered about happening Friday night waited till very recently. The next few days are going to be fun. :sad: And tomorrow, I'm leaving from work to drive to where Sarah is, an hour away, to go to an appt with her. Yay.

How about you?

Pretty good. Having a lazy Sunday, catching up on listening to some CDs I need to spend more time with (or to listen to at all). I'm so weird about CDs.

I've been doing a "project," where I'm trying to see if I can listen to all my CDs this year, so I'll load a ton of them onto my iPod for the week and listen to them on the bus, and at work. So I get obsessed with doing that, to the detriment of actually listening to new stuff I've bought.

I'm so weird about CDs.

Dinner tonight:

Salmon I Am

Yesterday I was watching the last of the first season of Community (zomg, so awesome), and there was an episode that centered around chicken strips from the cafeteria. I wanted chicken strips so bad!

So I went to the store and bought frozen Tyson chicken nuggets, even though I know how awful they are for me (all that faux processed stuff and those poor Tyson chickens!).

Oh my god, they were delicious. Craving satisfied!

I "feel" your pain VP. It sucks to be a woman sometimes!:hug:

You too? Ick. :hug: I've always had trouble with it, very painful. The past decade it's gone from one unbearable day, into two, now it's stretching into the 3rd. I generally try to spend it curled up on the couch in a fetal position with a heating pad and tylenol nearby (or booze! That works too!), but that's not going to be happening this week...

Dinner tonight:

Salmon I Am

Yesterday I was watching the last of the first season of Community (zomg, so awesome), and there was an episode that centered around chicken strips from the cafeteria. I wanted chicken strips so bad!

So I went to the store and bought frozen Tyson chicken nuggets, even though I know how awful they are for me (all that faux processed stuff and those poor Tyson chickens!).

Oh my god, they were delicious. Craving satisfied!

Ooh, that sounds good!

We don't have Tyson up here, but I've heard of it. There's only one brand of chicken strips that I like, because they don't taste processed, it's actual white meat chicken strips that have been breaded. They're good. :drool: Just had some the other night. I've made my own before, and they were good too, but too much hassle and oilier, so I generally stick to this one store-bought kind.

I think Trader Joe's has their own brand as well that are supposed to be "better." I was just too lazy to drive an entire extra mile to that store. :wink:

Cori, your CD thing is kinda like my clothes thing. Now that I've gone through my whole closet, I'm bound and determined to wear EVERYTHING I own. (not all at once, like Joey :giggle: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom