PGP: Spoiling Ourselves Until June/July

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you bought your Montreal airfare yet???:shifty:

80 days until we arrive!!:hyper:

Hi! :wave: Jem, good to see you around!

Happy to report I did not have a repeat of my asthma/allergy weirdness this morning. Must have been a weird flukey thing.

Hi! :wave: Jem, good to see you around!

Happy to report I did not have a repeat of my asthma/allergy weirdness this morning. Must have been a weird flukey thing.

Yeah I'm trying to come round a bit more now. Think I will be having an early night later so thought I'd come in while I had a little chance before dinner :)

Wow the asthma thing sounds scarey. Glad you're feeling better. :hug:

I haven't had an asthma issue beyond an occasional light wheeze in about 5 years. Yesterday morning around 5 I woke up and couldn't take a deep breath unless I was sitting completely upright. It was fine after a few hours, though. It wasn't scary or anything - I mean, I could breathe. I was just irritated that I had to get up at 5 in the morning. :lol:

I do have a stronger med in an inhaler that I'm supposed to use nightly if I have the need for it, so I think that helped. I took it when I woke up yesterday, but it's not a "rescue inhaler," so it didn't do too much. Took it again last night, and maybe that helped, and maybe it was a fluke thing due to allergies.

Eugh no wonder you were irritated being woken up at 5. :grumpy::lol:

I woke up yesterday morning about 7am with a sore throat but managed to get back to sleep somehow. That was bad enough. I dislike anything but U2 coming between me and my sleep. :wink::lol:

Hope it was just a fluke/freak thing that won't happen again. :)

New jeans :love: I think my jeans wearing days are over until my trip to SF in June and then 'til November. I'm going to go to Target today to try on summer tops though. Just going through my closet right now and trying on my shorts - getting rid of things that don't fit or don't look good.

My current favorite jeans weren't even spendy ones - Macy's in-house brand had a black skinny jean, in petite length for a really good price. Love, love, LOVE them.

They're only a teensy bit low-rise, and have enough stretch to them that they do a nice job of hiding those pesky tummy flaws. :heart:

Sadly Larry didn't fit in, couldn't find a good Sao Paulo shot of him.

:drool: But I think I've a newfound love for Edge. First time since PopEdge he's making me go :flirt:oHAIthar!

I noticed that you had more Edge than Bono....:wink:

:sad: My favourite jeans I took with me to Sweden. Now there's a hole on a very charming place on the inside thigh part. I am cry.

But I do have a pair of low black jeans that I love dearly, they're likely going to be the next favourites. :love:

The best/only jeans I can find that fit me anymore are from Old Navy. Thank god for those!

Jem YAY and congrats on the tickets! :applaud: Sorry to hear Domo didn't do as well though :( maybe something will work out still somehow for her.

Gg nice new sig :love: (who needs Larry anyway :wink: KIDDING! Larry is my #3 :shh: )

zooey I got your message in the last thread. :up: YES let's doooooo iiiiit! It's a plan so far ok? ok! We're old pros at that caravan business anyway. :D

I noticed that you had more Edge than Bono....:wink:

I wanted to get the sexiest Bano pics this year in, but sadly they were too dark :( Bugger that. If I find any pics of him in that ruffly shirt that are clear enough, they're IN!

With this it's just.. the rickenbacker MUSt be in. Cause it's the sexiest guitar next to the Explorer. And well.. That middle Edge pic.. uhm... Rawr?

The best/only jeans I can find that fit me anymore are from Old Navy. Thank god for those!

Jem YAY and congrats on the tickets! :applaud: Sorry to hear Domo didn't do as well though :( maybe something will work out still somehow for her.

Gg nice new sig :love: (who needs Larry anyway :wink: KIDDING! Larry is my #3 :shh: )

zooey I got your message in the last thread. :up: YES let's doooooo iiiiit! It's a plan so far ok? ok! We're old pros at that caravan business anyway. :D

:love:

Nice GG. But the rhythm section might feel a little left out. :sad:

Cleaning out my closet - trying EVERYTHING on. If I don't like it or it doesn't fit, it goes. I was gonna get rid of this blue tee-shirt dress but I put it on and my little guy says "I LOVE that dress!" Guess that one's a keeper.

:cute: Aww, you can't throw it away if he likes it! Cleaning out the closet sounds like a good idea. I should do that sometime before summer. :hmm:

I know, but it's a south america sig and I haven't found any suitable Larry/Adam pics from there yet.

Plus, I don't think I've ever had a mostly Edge sig. :shifty:

Speaking of sigs, I keep being tempted to change my avi to that one GG made for me a couple years ago (and has been my ravatar ever since)... but I love that pic of Jem's too much :lol: (Plus the text... *snerk* There are places I might not be able to post anymore with an avi that reads "Bassists rock my world" :wink:)

Speaking of sigs, I keep being tempted to change my avi to that one GG made for me a couple years ago (and has been my ravatar ever since)... but I love that pic of Jen's too much :lol: (Plus the text... *snerk* There are places I might not be able to post anymore with an avi that reads "Bassists rock my world" :wink:)

Why wouldn't you be able to post with that text? :shifty:

^*g* Given you're a B/Edge girl, you're forgiven - can't expect you to keep a hot rhythm section pic around if you find what you think is a better melody one ;)

:tongue: Well I can't see anything wrong with it!

:shifty: And why yes, I am very much a BEdge kinda girl.

Let me know if you find a good Larry/Adam photo, if it fits with the rest I can crop them to add it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom