PGP.... so excited to see the boys for the 1st time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got them Bri!!!!! :faint: :faint: they're fantastic :bow:

B up close is an almighty sight for sore eyes :drool:

Yep Dis :yes: the guy in the van! :lol: only it's really quite a sophisticated lorry! Saw a cute little black puppy there :cute:

susanp6 said:

B up close is an almighty sight for sore eyes :

Yep Dis :yes: the guy in the van! :lol: only it's really quite a sophisticated lorry! Saw a cute little black puppy there :cute:

a puppy in the meat van:yikes: ...just what kinda meat are they selling:yikes:

:lmao: meat in a van:lmao:

up close B:drool: :drool: he's so hot..he makes my teeth sweat:combust:

FlyYourKite said:
I still remember getting all :angry: when the stupid girls rushed Bono's van. Maybe he would have come out to play with Fly :sad:

I hate stupid people:angry: that is so uncool:tsk:

Bye Bri:( don't get blown too hard:wink:

bye the wind:shifty:

Bye Bri! We loved your pix! :wink: :hug:

:lol: i mean the puppy was walking around Dis! - At the boot sale :wink: people sell their stuff that they don't want from the back of their cars&there's other stuff there too like a few burger stalls and a few rides for the kids to play on! :happy: they actually have a mini version of those t cups B&Ali were on!!

susanp6 said:
Bye Bri! We loved your pix! :wink: :hug:

:lol: i mean the puppy was walking around Dis! - At the boot sale :wink: people sell their stuff that they don't want from the back of their cars&there's other stuff there too like a few burger stalls and a few rides for the kids to play on! :happy: they actually have a mini version of those t cups B&Ali were on!!

I have those pictures. Oh, to be Ali :sigh: :drool:

her hand was in a very compromising position :shifty:

OMG Sami! I love that Billy Joel song to bits :love: it always causes me to imagine i'm actually in NY - if only :sigh:

sami0201 said:

I have those pictures. Oh, to be Ali :sigh: :drool:

her hand was in a very compromising position :shifty:

well...she had to hold onto SOMETHING!

:wink: :drool:

Awww.susan...I love puppies:cute: then they grow up and become big smelly morons:angry: jk...my dogs are being morons today and I have had it with em.

sami..pizza:drool:

Dismantled said:

well...she had to hold onto SOMETHING!

:wink: :drool:

Awww.susan...I love puppies:cute: then they grow up and become big smelly morons:angry: jk...my dogs are being morons today and I have had it with em.

sami..pizza:drool:

:lol: :combust:

I'm so not in the mood for pizza :yuck:

Yeah aren't they so infuriatingly cute as hell Dis? I have been going down there most Sundays at lunchtime with my friend and end up looking out for doggies to squeal over rather than looking at stuff to buy!!! :cute: i just want to cuddle and stroke them!!! Everyone's always really friendly when you say hello to their dogs! :happy: :heart:

Don't you like pizza Sami?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom