PGP.... so excited to see the boys for the 1st time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Fly, Bri&Sami :wave:

Speaking of meat, there's this thing we have over here called car boot sales and there's this lorry where they sell meat from and everytime i see it, i can help laughing and thinking of all these mad convos!!! :lol:

Bono406.jpg

:combust:

:lol: yeah this guy stands there selling steak&he's always shouting "Meat, meat, meat, get your juicy steaks rite here"!!!! :ohmy: :lmao:

Mmmmm :drool: such a stare that he has :faint: :combust: holy mother of god! :ohmy:

Maybe if you ask Bri, he'll let you have a little taste :flirt: :giggle:

Awwww poor injured wittle Bono babeee :( let us kiss it better :kiss:

FlyYourKite said:
Bri have you been able to find anyone who has pictures of your little meet & greet in Toronto? :)

:sigh:
Sadly, I've found nothing as of yet.
Altho, some guy Chyland, said he was going to email some pictures for me to look at..but never did.

a qazillion cameras......and not one seems to have accidentaly caputured me! *pout*

OMFG!!! :faint: :faint: :faint: i have seriously filthy fantasies aboout that one of him on the bench :drool: :drool: :ohmy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:sigh:
Sadly, I've found nothing as of yet.
Altho, some guy Chyland, said he was going to email some pictures for me to look at..but never did.

:angry: Liar.

Ah well, someone may still come up with something, you never know. And if not, at least you'll still have that memory :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom