PGP-Slow down boys, untie our lace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
*is catching up, but wanted to put two cents in on the music discussion from last thread*

I :heart: Mothers of the Disappeared, and have since I first heard it :) Actually, I like all the U2 songs you guys were talking about in the last thread and the beginning of this one - yes, the Miami lyrics are a bit odd in spots, but it's not a bad song. My only problem with Exit - despite the fact that it's a kickass rock song once it gets going - is that no matter how many times I've listened to my JT cassette (yes, you read that right, I've had it since 1987), I still can't hear all the lyrics :lol:

*goes back to catching up*

Ca?-Sette?:scratch: :wink: I don't know why I don't like "Mothers", it has beautiful lyrics; I think it's just TOO sad. As for "Miami" it's just so cheesy, IMO. "Exit" sounds a lot clearer on the CD:drool:

I'm good! We're having floor Christmas at 10 tonight. All of my friends on my floor and I are exchanging gifts.:hyper: I have my first final tomorrow.:yikes: and second. I have the last 2 on Wednesday, and I'm heading home afterwards:drool: That's awesome you got your shopping done! (I'm nowhere near!) What's this about an early present?:wink:

I`m trying to bribe my parents to decorate the house,cause they haven`t in years,and the kids really like it,also we would be the only house THAT didn`t have lights:crack:
I kinda not all that in the house decorations but I do love a tree :love:
I mean who doesn`t :shrug:

Last edited:
:lol: Sorry I was working on the first sims video clip :wink:

:wave: Hi!

snapshot_7287291e_d289dde4.jpg

that's it for the stills - I just decorated the dorms for Christmas :giggle:

and I'm working on a video - but I forgot to set the resolution to high, so the quality is REALLY bad :yikes:

but it's better than nothing :wink:

I think my sim is sitting next to yours. I'm on the left, I believe. At least I'm pretty sure - I seem to remember that was the dress that I was wearing in the previous picture SG posted of the new sims. :)

ETA - or is that Weldy next to me?! I'm so confuzzled! :lol:

I'm doing pretty good fly, thanks. :) I just finished all my laundry, so I'm basically all set for Wednesday - all I have left to do is exchange my money and pack my stuff. :D

How are you doing?

FB! :hug:

Pretty good. Went to my company Christmas party after work tonight, and then came home to do some housecleaning while watching House. :wink:

No Studio 60 tonight, though :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom