PGP-Slow down boys, untie our lace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DreamOutLoud13 said:
She'd better like it! :up:

My friend (that I was giving the ringtones to) actually has HTDAAB, but hasn't heard much beyond that. I actually heard her say the other day "U2 don't have any fast songs, except Vertigo" *facepalm* I kindly informed her that they have like 10 other (mostly much better) albums :tongue:

Aughh...Don't say that..."HTDAAB" is my fav. It's what got me into them. One :drool: listen and I was hooked for life. I honestly think every U2 album is brilliant in it's own way.

About your friend...did she happen to ignore "LAPOE", "COBL" and especially "ABOY" on that album alone.:wink:

Btw, I'm the same way DOL (actually, what should I call you?) any time something new and whatnot comes out I let everyone know!:drool: I was giving my mom a 20 minute explanation on the phone tonight about Kaf, Carmel, and Zee and reading her the article from the Honolulu Advertiser.:nerd:

Call me Chass :) It's short for Chasity, but most people don't call me that. Babydoll called me "Chassy" in another thread, and she and I are gonna have words about that when she gets back from Hawaii. That's a big nono with me :wink:

As for my friend... I don't think she actually listens to it :crazy: She's got kind of bad taste in music, to be honest.

I got into U2 with HTDAAB too, and it was my first U2 album (I knew some of their songs before that though), but the day I bought Achtung Baby and Pop (got em both on the same day for a bargain) changed my world :drool:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Call me Chass :) It's short for Chasity, but most people don't call me that. Babydoll called me "Chassy" in another thread, and she and I are gonna have words about that when she gets back from Hawaii. That's a big nono with me :wink:

As for my friend... I don't think she actually listens to it :crazy: She's got kind of bad taste in music, to be honest.

I got into U2 with HTDAAB too, and it was my first U2 album (I knew some of their songs before that though), but the day I bought Achtung Baby and Pop (got em both on the same day for a bargain) changed my world :drool:

Great!! I love that name!:drool: My friends have crap taste in music too:| I have all the albums now, but "HTDAAB" is still my fav. I can't explain why, it's just seems so honest and real, I suppose...no more hiding behind metaphors, or huge political, etc. statements like the 80s just life I suppose. I definitely love all of the albums though...POP is my fav of the 90s I think...I fricking love it...SO underrated:combust:

:lol:

So we got a tip on where they were staying, so we decided to go and see if we might still get a glance of them. We sort of hung out outside, trying to look like we belonged at this posh, 5-star hotel :lol: We weren't there long, but we pretty much concluded that they likely weren't there anymore and we were wasting our time......................

Of course I miss you, Britt :kiss:

Annnnyhoo, we decided to leave, but Babydoll suggested we just go in and look around. You know, check the place out. We walked through the lounge and out to the patio. It's really a gorgeous hotel. Lucky boys! We checked all leaned on the rail and decided to check out the view of the pool, beach, etc. So lovely..................

kafrun said:

Annnnyhoo, we decided to leave, but Babydoll suggested we just go in and look around. You know, check the place out. We walked through the lounge and out to the patio. It's really a gorgeous hotel. Lucky boys! We checked all leaned on the rail and decided to check out the view of the pool, beach, etc. So lovely..................

I can just imagine the lovely view from that patio :drool:

kafrun said:

You can stop being a tease..:tsk: I read the rest of your report..and I miss you too *erm* my love:love: Tell Carmel and Zee, my life is empty without you all.:sad: :hug:

The sun was setting, so it was gorgeous. There was a breeze blowing the palm trees and we were just taking it all in. I was looking all around and just as I looked to the left, I saw a man staring back at me - It was John Sampson :shocked: I quickly looked away and elbowed the other girls, hissing "Guys, GUYS! It's John! John is over there!" So Carmel went over to say hi and came back a moment later saying "He's over there!!" Bono was right there having a meeting, but John was very cool and said that he'd let him know when he was finished that we wanted to say "hi". Long story short, we didn't meet him because he walked out with whoever his business associates were - sounded like they were from the Red Campain - but he did smile and wave on his way out. We were just thrilled to get a chance to see him again, shadeless I might add :drool: Fingers crossed for next time :love:

kafrun said:
The sun was setting, so it was gorgeous. There was a breeze blowing the palm trees and we were just taking it all in. I was looking all around and just as I looked to the left, I saw a man staring back at me - It was John Sampson :shocked: I quickly looked away and elbowed the other girls, hissing "Guys, GUYS! It's John! John is over there!" So Carmel went over to say hi and came back a moment later saying "He's over there!!" Bono was right there having a meeting, but John was very cool and said that he'd let him know when he was finished that we wanted to say "hi". Long story short, we didn't meet him because he walked out with whoever his business associates were - sounded like they were from the Red Campain, but he did smile and wave on his way out. We were just thrilled to get a chance to see him again, shadeless I might add :drool: Fingers crossed for next time :love:

Next time in NYC?....:drool: We shall see my dear....I suppose you heard Paul's comments about the next tour??....

kafrun said:
The sun was setting, so it was gorgeous. There was a breeze blowing the palm trees and we were just taking it all in. I was looking all around and just as I looked to the left, I saw a man staring back at me - It was John Sampson :shocked: I quickly looked away and elbowed the other girls, hissing "Guys, GUYS! It's John! John is over there!" So Carmel went over to say hi and came back a moment later saying "He's over there!!" Bono was right there having a meeting, but John was very cool and said that he'd let him know when he was finished that we wanted to say "hi". Long story short, we didn't meet him because he walked out with whoever his business associates were - sounded like they were from the Red Campain - but he did smile and wave on his way out. We were just thrilled to get a chance to see him again, shadeless I might add :drool: Fingers crossed for next time :love:

Man....you, Carmel and Babydoll are three very lucky girls...and like I said earlier...I'm suprised you are not dying from shock! :drool: :happy::sigh:

U2isthebest said:

Next time in NYC?....:drool: We shall see my dear....I suppose you heard Paul's comments about the next tour??....
Didn't see those comments yet, but we did see Paul watching Rocko And The Devils opening the show :D

I hate to leave so soon, but I'm paying by the minute here :madspit: Just wanted to give you all the update :hug: :kiss: Ciao, ladies. Miss you much!

kafrun said:

Didn't see those comments yet, but we did see Paul watching Rocko And The Devils opening the show :D

I hate to leave so soon, but I'm paying by the minute here :madspit: Just wanted to give you all the update :hug: :kiss: Ciao, ladies. Miss you much!

Paul said the next tour is planned for 08!:ohmy: I miss you too my dear!! When are you coming home?:hug:

:hmm: Well, I think Paul McGuinness' word might be a little bit more trustworthy than Bono's! If Bono said album in 07, we'd have to assume 09 at least :wink:

And I can't believe I'm still awake :crack:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
:hmm: Well, I think Paul McGuinness' word might be a little bit more trustworthy than Bono's! If Bono said album in 07, we'd have to assume 09 at least :wink:

And I can't believe I'm still awake :crack:

Come on now...when has Bono EVER been off? :tsk: :lmao:

I can't either! PGP does that to ya though!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom