PGP-Slow down boys, untie our lace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Sims decorated for Christmas! :heart::cute:

That makes my little christmas whore self all happy inside. :hyper:

We got our tree up yesterday :hyper:

Right in between me handing in the paper I stayed up most/all night for...and me not starting to study for my exam on weds.(yay craming) :yikes:

As of tomorrow there are 12 days till christmas! :rockon:

We need a u2 themed 12 days of christmas song :hmm:

1. Bono in a Joshua Tree
2. 2 pairs of fly shade
3. 3 pints of Guinness
4. 4 irish rockstars
5. 5 Zoo tvs.....

Galeongirl said:
Gee would somebody here be looking forward to christmas? :cute:

Nah...I have no idea what you're talking about....
:shifty:

<--- is really a 3 yr old. :wink:

:hyper:

bonotonguelolarmmoveoo9.gif

:bono:Go forth my children, go forth and spread the word of Bono love, Bono sexiness.....go forth so all may appreciate the great B. Hallelujah!

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Nah...I have no idea what you're talking about....
:shifty:

<--- is really a 3 yr old. :wink:

:hyper:

bonotonguelolarmmoveoo9.gif

:bono:Go forth my children, go forth and spread the word of Bono love, Bono sexiness.....go forth so all may appreciate the great B.

:cute: 3 yr olds are cute.... unless they're too hyper.... then they're annoying... XD

Wow, that's an amazing gif you got there :combust: :drool: the maker must be a really great human being :yes:

:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
House and Mucca!
Two of my favourite things. :flirt:

:hug:

GG, I hear that gif maker is quite the awesome person. You don't happen to know who this mysterious elf is do you?
:sexywink:

Bri! :hug::flirt:

DG I know you're in here somewhere!! Come out wherever you are! It's been waaaay too long!! :madwife:

And of couse a Hello to the rest of the girls :wave:

Jem! :hug:
I'm doing good, halfway through exams. :)
I usually go on later at night when I have time and by then you're probably sleeping. I miss everyone who lives across the pond! Stupid time zones! :madspit:

How have you been?

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey Jem and Mucca :hug: :wave:

I'm going to be in and out of this thread cause I know I wanted you girls to have your alone time :wink:

Weldy :hug:

Now where's the fun in that? THe more the merrier right? :wink:

Weldy you're more than wlecome to post just like everyone else.

:eyebrow:

:yes:

Halfway through exams Mucca, so theres light at the end of the exam tunnel....that leads to Xmas partying. :shifty::drunk: How long till you can fly back home for Xmas?

God damn timezones. :madwife:

I've been better. Found out yesterday my ex moved in with someone 10 weeks after we finished. :happy::|

Got issue with my fatheraswell, but apart from that i'm great. :lmao:

Heres some good news. :wink:I might be getting a Macbook laptop. :drool:

:yes:
I'll be flying home next Tuesday, so very very soon!! :hyper: I love airports! :heart:

Men.....such inconsiderate bastards :madwife:

Oooh Macbook :drool: Those are realling growing on me. They're so sleek looking. Are you getting a white one or a black?

Mucca said:
:yes :
I'll be flying home next Tuesday, so very very soon!! :hyper: I love airports! :heart:

Men.....such inconsiderate bastards :madwife:

Oooh Macbook :drool: Those are realling growing on me. They're so sleek looking. Are you getting a white one or a black?

Airports. :drool:

Yes they are. :madwife: Hes going through a divorce so his heads :censored: So this won't last either. God damn men. ( aoart from U2 :lol: )

A white one it think. Does one scratch more easy than the other?

bonoishot said:

Airports. :drool:

Yes they are. :madwife: Hes going through a divorce so his heads :censored: So this won't last either. God damn men. ( aoart from U2 :lol: )

A white one it think. Does one scratch more easy than the other?

It's too bad we're not in a situation where U2 are the only men left on the planet and we need to repopulate the male species :sigh::lol:

I have no idea, I think they're probably both equal.....I know ipod cases scratch extremely easily, so maybe it's the same for their laptops :huh:

Hi Jez! :wave:

Hey Jem :hug: I've heard some of the crappiness you've been going through, an extra :hug: for that.

I'm bored! :scream: My teachers from the neuropsychology I took last year should see me now. I had today off, and I've been bored out of my mind all day! :lol: This whole term I've only missed two and a half lectures! :hyper: I'm a good girl!

Hey Mucca! :hug: It's really been a long time!

JezSnape said:
Hey Jem :hug: I've heard some of the crappiness you've been going through, an extra :hug: for that.

I'm bored! :scream: My teachers from the neuropsychology I took last year should see me now. I had today off, and I've been bored out of my mind all day! :lol: This whole term I've only missed two and a half lectures! :hyper: I'm a good girl!

Hey Mucca! :hug: It's really been a long time!

It has been ages eh?

That's definately very impressive!! I fellow keener in the house!! :nerd:

Neuropsychology sounds like a fun course. Is it kind of like a perception course?

Thora :hug:

Mucca said:

It's too bad we're not in a situation where U2 are the only men left on the planet and we need to repopulate the male species :sigh::lol:

I have no idea, I think they're probably both equal.....I know ipod cases scratch extremely easily, so maybe it's the same for their laptops :huh:

Wow that would be a hard think to do. :shifty:

:lol:

:combust:

Yeah my iPod scratches so easy. Might check some online reviews. I want on eso bad though they're :combust:

Hey clone :hug: How was the new job today?

Mucca, I didn't think neuropsychology was a fun course, that's why I dropped out. :lol: Honestly, I'm not really sure what it was all about, what I remember was the disorders and mishaps that can exist in the brain. :shrug: Now, I'm studying to become a teacher :D

Back
Top Bottom