PGP-Sliding Down The Surface of Things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
More words that I live by. The main reason why I have little to no respect for authority.

:scream: I GOTTA PLAY THE DRUMS!!!

I have a drum part stuck in my head. It's not from a song, so I can't just go listen to the song and get it out. No, it's one I've thought up all my myself. So it's stuck in my head, driving me crazy, until I get to a drumset and pound it out. :crack: Halp. Desk/leg drumming isnt' working cause I don't have different things to pound on to replace the toms, certainly no kick drum, and definitely no cymbals. I'm dying over here. Lousy over-creative brain.

:scream: I GOTTA PLAY THE DRUMS!!!

I have a drum part stuck in my head. It's not from a song, so I can't just go listen to the song and get it out. No, it's one I've thought up all my myself. So it's stuck in my head, driving me crazy, until I get to a drumset and pound it out. :crack: Halp. Desk/leg drumming isnt' working cause I don't have different things to pound on to replace the toms, certainly no kick drum, and definitely no cymbals. I'm dying over here. Lousy over-creative brain.

soda can? tupperware from dinner? inbox/tray on desk?

I've got the opposite problem. I have so many work related things to do I don't even know where to start. I have about 6 windows open.

I have two fic plots, my own drum line, the drums part fo Green Day's 21st Century Breakdown, plus about 10 photoshop projects floating around in my head right now. i sense a migraine coming on.

Im so bored about to do some more homework and get ahead:|

I was on this dating site talking to this guy that is the same age as I, he seems nice so far but he's up north from me he's studying to be a teacher and likes just about everything I do. He likes to write novels when writing me

Im so bored about to do some more homework and get ahead:|

I was on this dating site talking to this guy that is the same age as I, he seems nice so far but he's up north from me he's studying to be a teacher and likes just about everything I do. He likes to write novels when writing me

like, he's an aspiring writer and you inspire him to work on a book or his responses are really long?

IO, my brain hurts. Turn it off! :scream: I'm playing A Beautiful Mind, the home game.

Whee.

I swear I'd die if I had a real job. I feel like I basically coast my way through life right now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom