PGP-Sliding Down The Surface of Things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Officer 1 : "Hey that girl is crazy!" *points at DG*
Officer 2 : "Nah she's a U2 fan, they're all insane"
Officer 1 : "THey are?"
Officer 2 : "yeah didn't you see them queueing up last week for tomorrow's gig?"

:lmao:

:lol: SO true!!

Crazy and DAMN proud of it! YOU KNOW WE'LL GO CRAZY!!! :rockon:

There's a guy who works for a business we deal with at work whose name is Nom.

I have to try so hard to keep a straight face if I talk to him on the phone... :giggle:

:lmao: Asian per chance?

:love: Your sig! Real Liechtensteinian cowbell FTW!

I so loved how each cow had a different tone for their bell. :love:

Yes we're crazy:shifty:

Finally got that crap worked out with school just got off the phone since I dropped that stupid reading class that has had me running around like a chicken with out my head over some stupid book and they supposably now fixed the whole aid thing too with my address and everything I no longer had that stupid hold, but Im taking it with a grain of salt cause they always screw up my aid or have been the last couple of semasters. Now as longer as I get my refund check for living expenses I'll be fine and I won't bitch at them well I might of they screw up but if Iget my check I may be nice:wink: We'll see. Glad SO far that mess is cleared.

Now to do some makeup work for my classes I missed last week and study for a fish and invertebrate test that is on Wedsday. Hopefully this week goes a lot better than the last too.

Carrying over from the last thread *g*

I just need that damn Clayton for the complete set. :madwife: I don't even know if it's worth dragging my print all the way to Toronto for that.

It's Adam, is there even any question? :wink: Besides, considering some of the reactions you got from other band members, I'd say it's worth it :)

15 days till you guys get into TO! :hyper:

Oh, Jeff-fa-fa, oh, Jeff-fa-fa
Without me you would suck-a-ka
Oh, Jeff-fa-fa, oh, Jeff-fa-fa
You are my bitch

Peanut.jpg

Peanut! :heart:

"Whoosh!" :wink:

:shocked: WHAT? NO Ireland????

That would be really stupid business-wise. Ireland is the biggest market! Even if you're not doing Dublin, at least do Cork of Belfast! :tsk:

that's what Paul told us :shrug: I told him it's too bad because I missed them in Ireland this year.

don't know if that rumor about 1 UK gig is true though..didn't ask him that, he was on his way to get his newspaper anyway :lol:

that's what Paul told us :shrug: I told him it's too bad because I missed them in Ireland this year.

don't know if that rumor about 1 UK gig is true though..didn't ask him that, he was on his way to get his newspaper anyway :lol:

He must've been around Bono too long. :wink: Bono lies.

Wow, Bill just failed me bigtime:happy::
microsoftfail.jpg

Translation:
To protect your computer, Windows shut down the following program:
Name: Internet Explorer
Company: Microsoft

now checking my AMS II bootleg, had to adjust the sound volume.

Damn, after all these years, the intro to Streets STILL gives me chills. If that's not a goddamn perfect song then I don't know what is!

They rehearsed EBTTRT back in Barcelona. Plz to be playing it this fall? Kthxbai.

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

they did ??!!???

If they do that in GS/NJ you can bet I'LL be one of the fans yelling the loudest!:hyper::drool::drool::hyper:

This time in 3 weeks, Jem and I will be railskanking it up waiting for Snow Patrol to come onstage! :hyper:

:tsk:

:hyper: :D

Not far after I'll be doing the same!

BTW.....

is it the Beep-in thing for inside the circle or what.... 2 diffrent lines? Some other arrangement? Different for different stadiums? :huh:

Philly is a great city. We get a bad rap because of some of our sports fans

True.

Bruce springsteen also came on stage and did People Get Ready with U2 on the last tour in Philly. That was the coolest thing

I would have turned into protplasmismic drool had I been there for that! :ohmy::drool::heart:

I haven't REALLY visited Phill since :hmm: ... late 80's or early 90's. when my & my sis went there for a special event & then spent the rest of the late afternoon into night hanging out, and having a great time.
Previous to that -my sis was there for Grad school for a year (80/81), then she moved back to NYC. SO I visited her there several times.

I DID visit there AGAIN in 2001-- but i was there for the World (SF) Con for 1 day- so I spent most of my time in the Convention Hall.
But I did go over the Philly's (near-by) Chinatown for Dim Sum Dinner!

When things settle down for me ( I :pray:) next year...
my sis & I have talked about taking a day visit to Philly in the past few years, but all mannner of things have gotten in the way :( :angry: >

explain plz!

the one with the BIG letter badly spelled captions? Or something else?

That's the one. It's based on an internet phenomenon called LOLCATS. See the website below:

Lolcats ‘n’ Funny Pictures of Cats – I Can Has Cheezburger?

There are a few recurring themes - see the macros thread #1 for some good examples of them:

the "invisible" thing

orly? (oh, really?)

I can haz...

Iz in ur [blank] [blank]ing ur [blank]

see the macros thread #1 for some good examples of them.

Back
Top Bottom