PGP-Sliding Down The Surface of Things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Crispy socks = gross Green Day in-joke you don't wanna know.

So THAT's why you didn't answer the email I sent to you at work a few days ago.

I'll take your word for it!

... I don't remember getting anything from you at work? I can access all the work systems from here, so I am a bit baffled. It might have arrived while my inbox was full... Sorry! Resend? *L*

It is I really love the program being hands on with animals of all kinds and what not I really dont want to let it go if I can help it.

Tell me about will power how I feel right now with my homework

Don't let go, by any means. There's always a way around things if you really want to do something.

Work = :down:

I'll take your word for it!

... I don't remember getting anything from you at work? I can access all the work systems from here, so I am a bit baffled. It might have arrived while my inbox was full... Sorry! Resend? *L*
Yeah. So wrong, but so funny.

I just resent it.

*got momentarily confused about the context/meaning of "resent"* ... damn English language.

By the way, my mum's going into surgery tomorrow to have a kidney removed. :happy:

Alison. :shame: *cracks whip*

Hi Z. I don't have any popcorn jelly bellies. I had Pez. I made a stonehenge replica out of it. But I played Godzilla and ate it. Now I'm just left with a sugar high and my photoshop addiction.

It's the middle of bleedin' August, I should not need to wrap up in a blanket at work. But I am, cause it's freakin' cold sitting under the air con vent next to the window.

I'm going to make another Pezhenge. One I can photograph. Then I will photograph it. But then, of course you know I'm going to have to break it. It's nothing personal, it's just something I have to do.

But I thought this was the real world?:ohmy:

To most of us yes...but for some of us it really depends on how much stuff you have to do today.

BLASPHEMER!!!!!!!!

I'm just being realistic here Zooey...and I rather be called a Blasphemer for thinking of the idea of two different worlds than for something much more evil

I could wish this was the real world

I wish so too...then there really wouldn't be any problems.

Overall...I'm sorry for scaring you girls :hug:

Back
Top Bottom