PGP-Sliding Down The Surface of Things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, so I looked on stub hub and ticketsnow at the GA prices for DC and there only $99.00, but Vegas is $250. WTF

I just hate how there is so many people posting on here for tix to Vegas, and they all just registered. I want people to sell me there ticket if they have an extra since I'm on here all the time and not just to get a ticket or for the tour

Exactly. I have a friend who has a friend that wants to sell hers, but she bought it off of Ebay and I don't know how much she is going to want for it.

I tried selling my Wii on Ebay and it didn't get bought and I have it on Amazon, but nothing yet

Man laura I would buy the wii from ya right now but I have to wait awhile until my refund check comes in which should be sometimes this month and no later than early October.

I would check with the friend just in case.

I know I myself get iffy with buying stuff like tickets off ebay but thats just me I'm a paranoia like that why I'm even freaking about my tickets I got from tickets now

All I want someone to do with the Claw (or a picture of it, at least) is animate it so that its legs move and it can walk around, destroy cities and lay little mirrorball eggs with its ovipositor spire thingy. Then they will hatch and little scuttly mini-claws will scuttle everywhere like those terror drones in Red Alert.

:lol::lol:

actually I had an idea for a The Claw cartoon ,and they did move about!

Only my claws were much nicer than yours:tongue::tongue: !

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom