PGP-Singing For Our Sanity!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GG I read your post in the other thread about the code and that's kinda strange. Maybe you got one because you live overseas :hmm:
I didn't renew and I didn't get a new code. I didn't use my old one either though so maybe they're only sending them to people who used their codes? Did you use yours?
Maybe they're sending them to the people that live in Europe first?

Yeah, great title! He said it in Amsterdam to! Aah I can't wait to see them in Europe again, I cant wait to see the next DVD to:up: No matter wich city.

GG I read your post in the other thread about the code and that's kinda strange. Maybe you got one because you live overseas :hmm:
I didn't renew and I didn't get a new code. I didn't use my old one either though so maybe they're only sending them to people who used their codes? Did you use yours?
Maybe they're sending them to the people that live in Europe first?

I know I used it but perhaps it's the old code that's accidentally there but not working?
I figure that it might be that they send them to the people who used them first or so?

Ugh I probably can't get this credit card. :| They ask for a minimum monthly wage that is too high for someone like me who only works two days a week in the weekend. Wtf. I'm a student, how do you expect me to have as much money as a fulltimer?

That sucks GG, I have the same problem... Have you tried A Visa? Maybe you could
pursuade your parents to set it on their name?

That sucks GG, I have the same problem... Have you tried A Visa? Maybe you could
pursuade your parents to set it on their name?

I can do that but I can NOT find what the minimum for a visa is either. :huh: The bank one I couldn't find it on either, wtf is this for bullshit. I twas on the form in TINY letters.

My parents already have a creditcard each so that's not an option.

Just tried to find it,but it wasn't on any of the documents that we have either.
Only one option left... Move to america :wink: They seem to go pretty easy there.

:D I just found that. I need my parents to be my financial responsible persons and I can get one!

It's more expensive than the student card, but a car is a card!

Well money ain't the problem! Getting the bloody card was. :lol:

I gave my dad the forms, asking him to read them, discuss with my mother whether they accept it or not. Though I don't see any reasons why they shouldn't since I am a very responsible person moneywise. Always been a saver since I was a little kid. :D

:lmao:

I'm lookig at COBL GS/NYNJ YT vids.... and Bono has stopped to sing (outer circle)

:hyper:

Once (maaaaybe twice :huh: I can't quite remember, probably only once) :lol:)
Bono stopped right by me/us on the Outer-rail Circle to sing ____________??

I can't remember WHICH song!!! :lmao: :reject: :lol:
I/we sang back at him. :D

SO... have not had time to do this yet b/c I haven't been able to take the time to look at most of the NY/NJ Giaints Stadium SLP
AND
match up the times of the posts for songs and then the time ( & other) notations -when I switch on the function on my camera LCD -of those photos i have where he's walked around /or stopped.
(ALso see if I can match background colors of particular songs)

I have a few others when he's walked around again.... so ot sure which...

also then..... and that'll take some time to see if I'm in any one's YT vids when B or E is walking around etc! :lol::hyper: or any still photos....

There were times where i didn't take photos of the guys close-up passing right in front of me b/c the guy filming on the outer circle would sometimes be in the way of my picture/ LCD screen frame :madspit::lol: (other time I was just was looking directly).

For those who aren't on my facebook friends list or I haven't sent pics to, I posted pictures from Foxboro 1 in the 9/20 review thread. :) Didn't take any pics on 9/21. :doh:

New Thread :hyper:

Two weeks from now I'll be on my way home after my first U2 gig of the tour!!! :hyper:
I haven't been around too much lately. I miss my PGP girls :hug:

Daz, I've tried to remember which pics I took on which settings and I never can. I'm sure there may be a way to find that out, like I wonder if the camera stores that info...

Be vewwy vewwy quiet. I'm hunting pwebans. huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh

I think I accidentally kept myself signed in at work. So it's gonna look like I'm in here all night. oops.

I found out my camera will tell me what settings I used on each pic. But it only does it when they're still on the memory card. I erased my memory card when I uploaded my pics. :doh: Lesson learned.

Trying to stay out of the SLP. Probably will not succeed after the little one goes to bed.

Good luck with the card stuff, GG!

I've been slack about posting here too... Miss you folks! :hug:

I think we did "meet" briefly, Kirsten, but hi again :D

Speaking of meetings... I hear Zooey will be meeting some Aussie friends of mine who are going to the Vegas show! *lives vicariously* :up:

Also, glad you enjoyed the show, Dazz! :yippie:
I sometimes wish I'd taken more pics at Dublin III when I was close, but then I also wanted to just watch the show and not worry about taking pics the whole time. It's all good. :)

Also... why were there llamas in the last thread? Were the badgers out to lunch?

(For some reason, badgers and llamas have a fierce rivalry in my head. It keeps the giraffes entertained.)

Also also, singing for your sanity beats singing for your supper. :up: (Bit late for my sanity anyway.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom