PGP-Singing For Our Sanity!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: all!
DG, I'm sure it's somewhere. That happens to me - I'll look and look and look, even in stupid places like under the mattress and in the knife drawer. Then I stop looking and 2 months later I find it in some obvious place.

Wild, that's so sweet that NI sang to you at your wedding. :love:

That pic of DG and Jem is friggin' hilarious!!!!!

Here's an example of why I haven't been around much lately
Today :rehearsal
Tomorrow: soccer practice
Friday: Octoberfest
Saturday: bike ride, hair appointment, theatre event, marching band show, husband's gig
Sunday: run, theatre event

I'm tired just reading about it!

Irish accents :drool: There's an irish guy at my work. I originally started talking to him just so I could hear him talk. Now we're good friends. He's coming to the Phx show with me!

:drool: Nice!!

:shifty: I may or may not have unnecesarily asked Irishmen for directions just to hear them speak. :whistle:

It was awesome. Kind of sad because it was my last

glad you had an awesome time!:hyper:

:giggle:
I'm still soooooooooooooooooooooo
:drool::happy::zen: CLOUD 9 !!!!! :zen::happy: about my
( finally!!!!!!!) GA Experience that (so far) it's OK that it was my last U2 show for THIS year.

What I get a little sad/nervbous about is my my money situation maybe really low except for the basics by Jan/Feb of next yea r< don't worry dg- I have your $ already set > that I may not even be able to ask my sis to pay for (YET) another ticket until I can pay her back back more ( i owe her for 3 tixs now-- I paid off some previous ones ). :(

which could mean I won't be able to go to any shows....
tho If I start saving NOW I could get the $ to be outside the stadium to hear at least one show! :lol:

I"d hoped to be starting to sell some of my art by end of this year--
but with everything that has happened THIS year ( and the previous 2 ) -- i just don't have much of anything/ esp enough stuff/output of similliar works yet. :sigh:

I'll just have to up the effort! as much as possible (within reason).

and I guess I'll see as 2010 advances.
Still I won't give up on it happening tho, (even if I feel not very postive about right now). :)

Okay thanks :up:
I thought I might as well ask you cuz it seems you're the GA Queen for this tour :D
Are you planning on going to any more when they announce the 2010 NA dates?

IF nothing else KCDAN-- at 186 my line # I was able to get the Outer (Circle) Rail between Edge & Bono....

so you have a very good chance at it
and I was there at 9AM ( though I was aiming for 8AM...)>

PM for you, DG!!!

Hvae leave now

on an UP & down emotional note.....

I'm meeting my sis to see BRUCCCCE tonight
:hyper::drool::heart::hyper:

But it'll be the very first concert where me, her, her & my friend, and NOT his wife/partner- our friend will be gone from. :(

he's bringing his closest guy friend which will be good for him

we'll be rocking out ( I suppose with some tears in there-- but that's fine )

BRUCCEEEEEEE!! and EEEEEEEEE St Band! W00T!!! :rockon: :D

ZOOOEYYY!!!
:( :hug:S miss you!

as to your first U2 gig>>

:hyper::yippie:
So excited for you!!! :hug:

it's not the ssettings-- most of that onfo i can bring up for each pic- when I press certain button (s) etc

I need to see on the night I was doing GA- PAUSE// :drool::happy::zen: CLOUD 9!!!!! :zen::happy::drool: //UNPAUSE which songs at what tines were played ) (I finally have the set list to help)
as to when each of the guys were close to me-- So i can look to see IF I show up in ANY pics, OR vids! LOL!!!

I miss you too, hon. :hug:

I don't think I ever really remember which song I took which picture. My strategy is to just take a bajillion and hope that afew of them turn out. I was glad I did that at Green Day b/c a lot of them were crap but I still got a few good ones. I kept putting my camera away, thinking "okay that's enough" but then I'd see a really clear shot or a really great pose and get it out again. So many were blurry but a few were very clear and with a little creative cropping, turned out well.

:lol: Stop stalking or start being a regular!

:wink: You and Trashley take the cake on this, though at least Trashley live on the same continent eh?

Belgium and Holland isn't that far away, I mean, we used to be the same country ffs!

no!

continent? i'd be satisfied with same hemisphere!

hahaha!

Some people even decide to marry the person they met online. That's just weird. :huh:

beyond weird!

Kristen when she meets NI

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

YAY :applaud: Bring on Toronto 2010!

IF nothing else KCDAN-- at 186 my line # I was able to get the Outer (Circle) Rail between Edge & Bono....

so you have a very good chance at it
and I was there at 9AM ( though I was aiming for 8AM...)>

Good to know :up: I really want the first few rows of the pit and I don't mind getting there in the early morning hours :wink:

i kept missing this post :lol:

I've been looking--

esp at this one newsstand in Midtown Manhattan that gets it earlier than a bunch of other places...

but as of Monday night-- NOT IN yet....

tonight I might pass it

I drove to 4 stores in the last hour and all of them still had the stupid Megan Fox ones :angry:

I'm meeting my sis to see BRUCCCCE tonight

But it'll be the very first concert where me, her, her & my friend, and NOT his wife/partner- our friend will be gone from. :(

he's bringing his closest guy friend which will be good for him

we'll be rocking out ( I suppose with some tears in there-- but that's fine )

BRUCCEEEEEEE!! and EEEEEEEEE St Band! W00T!!! :rockon: :D

:rockon: :hug: :rockon:

Subscribers get it earlier but it won't be on newsstands for awhile yet.

Aww that sucks :down:
I think I was annoying the woman at chapters cuz I went and looked and there was just the Megan Fox one so I asked her if they had the new one and she's like I'll go look. Before she went off i'm like "I want the one with U2 on the cover, NOT Megan Fox." Then she gave me a weird look and went off to look. Then she came back and said there wasn't any on the shelves and I asked her if she could go check in the back :lol: I could tell she thought I was an insane fan :wink:

Back
Top Bottom