PGP-Singing For Our Sanity!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Talking about timezones indeed... We should move ourselves to somewhere else..
*mayorheadache-reallynumbof painkillers*

I'm so tired I'm about to pass out but I just had to come in here and tell y'all this: I just got back from seeing It Might Get Loud. It was so good - I don't even geek out on guitars and I loved it. There were some totally :cute: Edge moments, watching him geek out, or go all :love: over Jimmy Page's stuff. :up:

g'night :hug:

Or him being a total fanboy at one point with Jimmy Page :giggle: That grin as he got up to watch him play... :cute:

I saw it last week (second time, since I got to see the debut at TIFF last year :wink:) and am debating going to see it again tonight :wink:

Speaking of other "oldies" you should see - do you like Elton John? Again, I saw him for the first time a few years ago, and it was insanely great. God, I love that man. His was one of the first singles I ever bought when I was a wee one, in the mid 70s. I've been a huge fan since I was a kid. Don't know why it took me so long to see him. :heart:

Saw him and Billy Joel this past May - great show! Though if I had to choose, I'd pick Billy over Elton to see again, he was just a little bit better :wink:

Random 360 gripe:they didn't give Electrical Storm a chance! It seems like Your Blue Room is going to be staying for the remainder of the leg, and I'm glad. It's a big risk to take, especially with such an obscure song. Just wish they had done the same in Europe(and here) with Electrical Storm.

Also, dropping Unknown Caller, one of the highlights of the show, is borderline criminal IMO. And if I had been at a show where they cut that and NLOTH like they did in DC, bitches would have been cut. :angry:

I wish they'd kept ES too. It's my fav song :hyper:
I'm hoping they'll give it more of a chance on the next leg :hmm:

I wish there was a chance to see It Might Get Loud here in Holland,
they play it in fking Germany and we live next to it? Come on! :fist:
That DVD with bonus material better be out soon!:shifty:

distance wise, tahiti or hawaii is a good compromise. but legally europe may be it. and the part we'd be in doesn't apparently get many gigs!

yes, but um....how come something? huh? didn't think about that, did you. (wtf)
:hmm: I can imagine Hawaii being a nice place to live. But yeah, not many concerts! Europe is a good place to live IMO. :) If the UK turns out to be nothing, come to Holland! We're very tolerant of strangers.

:lol: Saywha?
Drunk? Party of one? :wave: :reject:

Completely sober now, and still not tired. :sigh:

:wink: You were drunk, the rest had a party about it.

:hug: Aw, well if you really want to get tired, go jogging or something. That usually helps.

Ah good to hear you're getting better. :D

I'm good. Went to my old highschool today with a friend, she wanted to see some of our old teachers. It was fun, then we went to the city centre and I got my Crazy Tonight maxi single & vinyl. :rockon:

And I also got Unemployment, Thriller and A Clockwork Orange. :reject: I never just buy one thing at the record store.

Oh I know what you mean about that. I was in HMV yesterday, it's a cd/dvd store here, and I wanted to buy everything :D

I love visiting my old high school too. It's always fun to catch up with old teachers. We had a lot of cool teachers at my school so it's nice chatting with them. We actually had this one guy teacher there and my friend and I became really good friends with him. He was really young and cool and almost every morning he would bring my friend and I coffee and just chat. He moved schools a couple years ago though but he still likes it when we go visit him there a few times a year :D

Cinema's suck here.... We now have 3d cinema in the theater where I live , so I requested if they could play u23d there or once. or something. Never got anything back.
Red zone looks awesome. Its allot more empty than the Pitt tough.
How much do you pay for red zone? I thought they were auctioned?

Oh thats a bit over my budget :giggle:but I know its for a good cause.
It would be cool if you could have a 3d TV and just watch it on DVD to.

Oh I know what you mean about that. I was in HMV yesterday, it's a cd/dvd store here, and I wanted to buy everything :D

I love visiting my old high school too. It's always fun to catch up with old teachers. We had a lot of cool teachers at my school so it's nice chatting with them. We actually had this one guy teacher there and my friend and I became really good friends with him. He was really young and cool and almost every morning he would bring my friend and I coffee and just chat. He moved schools a couple years ago though but he still likes it when we go visit him there a few times a year :D

Isnt' HMV a British store?
Yeah I'm a sucker for cds and dvds, especially now I get discount from the guy who works there cause I got him U2 tickets. :lol: Well at least I help the record industry!

That's pretty cool you still see him! :D I still see one teacher too, he teaches music though he was never mine. Now he teaches me bassguitar. He's really cool. :yes:

Isnt' HMV a British store?
Yeah I'm a sucker for cds and dvds, especially now I get discount from the guy who works there cause I got him U2 tickets. :lol: Well at least I help the record industry!

That's pretty cool you still see him! :D I still see one teacher too, he teaches music though he was never mine. Now he teaches me bassguitar. He's really cool. :yes:

Yeah great teachers definitely make cool friends:up:

Hmm I'm not sure if it's British or not :hmm: It could be.
Wow a discount at a record store, what could possibley be better then that :hyper: I would go broke :wink:

Yeah great teachers definitely make cool friends:up:

Hmm I'm not sure if it's British or not :hmm: It could be.
Wow a discount at a record store, what could possibley be better then that :hyper: I would go broke :wink:

I don't usually see him outside that but I do hope he'll become my friend. I certainly wouldn't mind that!

Yeah it's really cool. :D He insisted I get discount at any future purchase. Well, can't say no to that keeping in mind the U2 stuff that will be coming out in the future!

There's always been this balance on high school teachers. There were the really cool one's , and the absolute douches... :lol: Classic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom