PGP:sharing good laughs and having fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea! :wink: Sorry, I wandered off to Zoo Station awhile.

I have to go to a meeting tomorrow morning for a group I'm involved in. I'd rather sleep in, frankly. :lol:

Wooooo! It's raining here again... :D :rockon:
This is awesome... I hope it's falling on the fires too. A fifth of the state burned since the start of December... :|

^:yikes: I'd send you some snow, but it'd probably not only be melted, but dried up by the time it got there... how close are you to where they are?

:wave: I just got back from an evening out with a friend and now I'm going to watch a show with my mom for an hour - I'll be back after 11 o'clock - I just wanted to say that the remake of The Hitcher (Scariest movie EVER) rocked!!!!! :rockon: Sean Bean was sooooo good as Ryder :ohmy:

I wasn't as scared by this one, because I knew what to expect :wink: but it was still very creepy :yes:

Last edited:
http://www.dse.vic.gov.au/DSE/nrenf...0001E6F22E2ACC26BB87D6BFC4A2567CB000DB12D#map

They're not close to Melbourne, but the big ones out in the eastern half of Victoria have destroyed 39 homes, and one firefighter has been killed.
The fire season started early this summer and hasn't let up... this is the first decent rain we've had for months, I think. There were floods in Mildura yesterday... *L*
It's not enough to break the dought though... local dam capacity is about 38% at the moment. :(

The Original Hitcher is probably the scariest movie ever, and this one was very true to it. Very intense :up:

but I'm off for an hour now, going to watch Most Haunted with my mom. be back after its over :wave:

SG - I saw a commercial for that movie - or at least the end of a commercial for it - last week. If nothing else, it appears to have leatherclad!badass!Sean, which is never a bad thing :drool:

Drea said:
SG - I saw a commercial for that movie - or at least the end of a commercial for it - last week. If nothing else, it appears to have leatherclad!badass!Sean, which is never a bad thing :drool:

He was fucking awesome!!! and you know I didn't have strong feelings about him before, but I was like :shocked: watching him in this - both his acting skills and the fact that he really is a good looking man. (I told my friend on the way home not to pick up anyone along the road and she was like 'don't worry, I won't!" So I said not even if they look like Sean and she said "wellllll...." )

:lol:

Not a big fan of scary films... we watched Duel last night. I wasn't scared but it was well done... would have been a lot different if they'd made it today.

I gotta run, ladies... was lovely chatting :wave:

Back
Top Bottom