PGP - Shake it down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heh heh. I shouldn't even be here.

Thread title from the D'urbervilles ( shakeitdown.org), a little band from Guelph. :drool:

I waited forever! :lol:

Hi everyone (again) :wave:

Oh, and Babydoll, just call me Jez, we're not formal in here :wink:

At least, that's what Wild told me :ohmy:

Crankiness! :drool: I'm doing pretty good. I'm so glad it's Friday, and I can leave work in an hour and a half. I'm totally slacking this afternoon! :lol:

Hey Jez! :wave:

Hey VP! :)

I have two exams left and then I'm free. One's in roughly an hour, the other is tomorrow night. It's completely possible to learn a new langauge in a night, right? :shifty:

Souly said:
Hey VP! :)

I have two exams left and then I'm free. One's in roughly an hour, the other is tomorrow night. It's completely possible to learn a new langauge in a night, right? :shifty:

I tried that with university french. Didn't go well. :lol: Good luck with your exams!

thora, hey! :wave:

pls excuse my little outbursts of narcisstic glee- like i said, after an awful week and day. i needed some cheering up! :reject:

It isn't nice to mess with ones parents, is it? My dad's been complaining about my sleeping habits, and now I'm just doing everything I can to annoy him :lol:

I'm just gonna go get a cup of coffee, and then you can all tell me how you are?

Babydoll said:
pls excuse my little outbursts of narcisstic glee- like i said, after an awful week and day. i needed some cheering up! :reject:

Are you kidding, with that av, I'd be narcissistic too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom