PGP - Shake it down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You just put the Personality course and Stats in the same sentence.
Well I guess that one is off the list. :angry:

:lol:

I'm hoping I won't have any problems, but before only certain courses had caps. And the inquiry courses apparently have caps of basically 20, which means if there is one the is most popular, it's gonna be a battle to get in it. (since there's 60 of us)

I'm thinking of asking around a bit more about some of the psych ones, get some differing opinions. I thought the Animal one seemed like it would be interesting.
I'll def look into social psych too.:yes: This half of the course has certainly been interesting enough :love:

Currently psych is my highest grade. :drool:

BG! :hug: How are you?

Bri - I'm pretty good today thanks for asking :) I did about half of the cleaning and organizing I'd planned on :reject: :lol: and played the sims for awhile. Watched the movie 'The Jacket' which I was surprised to discover was a really excelent film :up:

~BrightestStar~ said:
SG has returned! :hyper: :hug:

Hey lil cuz! :hug:
It's been FOREVER!

Oh.BTW If you have Windows 2000/XP, do not let it update itself. Apparently the microsoft ppl had a lil boo-boo and new updates will wreak havoc on your Microsoft programmes.

How the heck do you keep it from updating itself? :ohmy: :yikes:

Sad_Girl said:

Ummm......:uhoh:

Scare it into submission?

All I know is what a few of my friends have said:
Windows XP users:

DO NOT LET YOUR COMPUTER UPDATE ITSELF. I made the "mistake" of allowing my computer to "install all updates and then turn off." I am not tech savvy, but I realized that after doing this Microsoft Word and Excel etc are unable to use the open file or save as command. E.g. you can't create a new document. I was told that Microsoft's own update caused these massive problems by a Microsoft tech support guy, but I still have the problem since "all the customer engineers are currently assistering other customers" for an hour.

~BrightestStar~ said:
You just put the Personality course and Stats in the same sentence.
Well I guess that one is off the list. :angry

:lol

I'm hoping I won't have any problems, but before only certain courses had caps. And the inquiry courses apparently have caps of basically 20, which means if there is one the is most popular, it's gonna be a battle to get in it. (since there's 60 of us)

I'm thinking of asking around a bit more about some of the psych ones, get some differing opinions. I thought the Animal one seemed like it would be interesting.
I'll def look into social psych too.:yes: This half of the course has certainly been interesting enough :love:

Currently psych is my highest grade. :drool:

Your inquiry courses, what does that mean, exactly? We have what are called senior seminar classes, where they're capped at 20 (or 25?), and basically, we're responsible for reading the material, and then the students, usually in groups, present the material each week and then lead the discussions. Is that the same thing?

:yikes: :yikes: I just did a Windows update yesterday. :scream: :uhoh:

SG!! :hug: Even getting half done is a far more productive day than I've had. :lol: Although I did spend the entire afternoon driving my mom around, getting errands done.

I'm planning on doing major housework this weekend, though. :angry:

bribaby.jpg

dazzjtb.jpg

GGfampic.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

you can click the start button, go into Windows Updates, and there's a thing where you can turn off the automatic updates.

I just created a word document, and it let me save it an reopen it :confused:

Hi Sami!! :hug: :heart: How are you tonight?

VintagePunk said:

Your inquiry courses, what does that mean, exactly? We have what are called senior seminar classes, where they're capped at 20 (or 25?), and basically, we're responsible for reading the material, and then the students, usually in groups, present the material each week and then lead the discussions. Is that the same thing?

:yikes: :yikes: I just did a Windows update yesterday. :scream: :uhoh:

I'm actually not 100% sure :reject:

I believe it is supposed to be similar to the first year Inquiry I took. Except it's now borken into 4 topics (media, multiculturalism, enviromental, and I think the last is technology). I'd assume we'd do some readings and discussions based on the various issues associated with a given a topic, and then have to write some massive research papers like first year.

And cleaing carpets is fun :happy:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm actually not 100% sure :reject:

I believe it is supposed to be similar to the first year Inquiry I took. Except it's now borken into 4 topics (media, multiculturalism, enviromental, and I think the last is technology). I'd assume we'd do some readings and discussions based on the various issues associated with a given a topic, and then have to write some massive research papers like first year.
I'm planning on doing major housework this weekend, though. :angry:

And cleaing carpets is fun :happy:

Clean my carpets and I'll write your exam. :angry:

VintagePunk said:

What time does he get up? :flirt: You're so gonna be staying up till 2 am to talk to him. :lol: :cute:

:lmao: :love:

No, he's on spring break so he probably won't be up 'til late his time. Probably like 4-5am our time. :sad: I can't stay up that late! :lol: Maybe I'll set my alarm... :wink:

Did you get my PM with more pics?

~BrightestStar~ said:

:happy:

:uhoh: That means I have to once more come up eith names better than.."hey, you"

:lol:

No pics of the conception? :sad:

:tongue: :hug:

:lol: I don't know, they might have some pics of their own... :shifty:
but nope, sorry... I don't snap pictures every time two sims decide to 'woohoo' :lol: There would be at least twice as many updates to report.

"... and ___ and ____woohoo'd today..." "and __ and ______ woohoo'd in the hot tub..." :lol:

Back
Top Bottom