PGP - Shake it down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi everyone :wave:

Thora, I think it was you and me who talked about it, but guess what they're showing on TV here? The Princess Bride :lol:

I just can't help but to :drool: over Cary Elwes.

I just signed up for Elevation :hyper: I'm gonna get my sis to help me with crowd noise too.

Jem, I don't like popcorn either, we can be weird together :lol:

I think popcorn tastes like paper, with salt on it :shrug:

On the other hand, I don't like pizza, any kind of pasta (not ordinary spaghetti, or lasagna or whatever), chicken or eggs in any form :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Jem, so sorry about your weekend! : ( :hug :

awww thanks :hug:

you'll never guess who let them down, Bev! the girl who owes me money :mad: :madwife: she owes them aswell now! they had booked a room for her on friday at the hotel they are in tonight and she didnt tell them that she couldnt afford to go so they had to stay in the room as it was too late to cancel! s rachel marched her to a cash point, she had no money in her account and rachel went mad so they sent her home! might help if she would get a job, 24 and never had a job :shocked: :huh:

The wedding was fun though i have the worst hangover :|

bonoishot said:
might help if she would get a job, 24 and never had a job :shocked: :huh:

Oops... :reject:
Well, I'm only 23... And I have had work practice (not sure what it's called in English), and I have had summer jobs, and I have been studying like forever... :lol: :wink:

bonoishot said:

awww thanks :hug:

you'll never guess who let them down, Bev! the girl who owes me money :mad: :madwife: she owes them aswell now! they had booked a room for her on friday at the hotel they are in tonight and she didnt tell them that she couldnt afford to go so they had to stay in the room as it was too late to cancel! s rachel marched her to a cash point, she had no money in her account and rachel went mad so they sent her home! might help if she would get a job, 24 and never had a job :shocked: :huh:

The wedding was fun though i have the worst hangover :|

You've still never gotten your money from her?? :ohmy: :madwife: Good for them for sending her home! No job?? How does she support herself, at that age? :huh:

JezSnape said:

Oops... :reject:
Well, I'm only 23... And I have had work practice (not sure what it's called in English), and I have had summer jobs, and I have been studying like forever... :lol: :wink:

Jez you're in University so don't worry :hug: and you've done summer jobs and work experience! she graduated from Uni like 2 years ago and even when at uni she never had a part time job or summer job at all :|

Yeah, I'm not that worried :uhoh: I just wish I had more experience, though, since the program I want to study requires 12 months work experience...

My summer job is what convinced me to not work with elderly people again :lol:

bonoishot said:

Jez you're in University so don't worry :hug: and you've done summer jobs and work experience! she graduated from Uni like 2 years ago and even when at uni she never had a part time job or summer job at all :|

Exactly. :yes: when you're in school and have had summer jobs, that's much different than never having worked, ever.

Especially if you owe people money. :crack:

Gonna go get a bit more done, but I'm sure I'll be back in a few minutes. :reject: :wave:

VintagePunk said:

You've still never gotten your money from her?? :eek:hmy : :madwife : Good for them for sending her home! No job?? How does she support herself, at that age? :huh :

I'm not too sure! i think she occasionally gets money from her mums life insurance plan! not sure if she could get any benefits over her as most of them you have to prove you're either looking for work or for some reason you can't work you'd have toprove why so you could get claim a benefit

i can tell you i know shes very lazy! rach's housemate Chris has his own company hiring staff to sports venues for the bars and food areas and offered her a job working weekend for him! she said no

Rach is gonna send Chris round to Bevs house get her money as Bevs scared of him and he said he'll try get mine aswell :love:

Last edited:
Well, I never owe people money. I'm more the kind of person who always lend money.

Oh, I think it was a while since I drank last, that beer kinda hit fast :ohmy: :drunk:

JezSnape said:
Yeah, I'm not that worried :uhoh: I just wish I had more experience, though, since the program I want to study requires 12 months work experience...

My summer job is what convinced me to not work with elderly people again :lol:

:lol:

at least you have some experience though :yes:

will you have to take a year out to do the work experience for this program then?

I've looked into other courses, like Chinese and Japanese :lol: But otherwise, I'm thinking of working as a personal assistant.

Or Au Pair to Dublin :shifty:

JezSnape said:
I've looked into other courses, like Chinese and Japanese :lol: But otherwise, I'm thinking of working as a personal assistant.

Or Au Pair to Dublin :shifty:

id love to study Japanese or Chinese then someone told me that the chinese alphabet consists of lik 3 different alphabets :crazy::lol:

PA :drool: Dublin :drool:

Back
Top Bottom