PGP - Shake it down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
You should definitely contribute to the artwork part, Jez! :up: I've seen a few of your drawings that you've posted, and they're great!

:eek: Thanks! Well, I'm becoming increasingly better with photoshop, so I guess it's either that or my pencils...

Will you be doing anything?

Nope, I just posted in that thread. I can barely draw stick figures. :giggle: I wish I was a better artist. The only artsy kind of thing I'm good at is photography.

Well, I'm done here at work, so it's time for me to head home. Have a good rest of your night Jez, and I'm sure I'll see ya around later! :D

I know I'll be back on the crack when I'm back home. I can't stay away for long!

Bri! :D :flirt: I was just scanning back and saw you say TTFN, I thought we'd just missed each other :hug:

How are you?

Hi Jez :wave: It seems like a long time since we've been on at the same time

I'm at the moment living in some kind of twilight world, where time is of no consequence. Honestly. I went to bed at 5 am yester day, was up again at 9.30 am, and haven't been to bed since :crazy: :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
The powers that be had me finish eating at the precise moment that I would arrive here, to be with you, just in time. :love:

I'm doing pretty good. I'm studying for psych.
SInce my clone always refuses to write it for me. :angry:

:wink:

How are you today, hun?

When is it?? :hyper:

Put a pic of me on your ID and I'll do it. :angry:

Jez, I believe that's called living the life of a student. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Jez, I believe that's called living the life of a student. :lol:

Except I'm not actually studying :reject:

Don't tell my mum though, that's what she thinks I'm spending hours at the laptop doing. :lol:

JezSnape said:

Except I'm not actually studying :reject:

Don't tell my mum though, that's what she thinks I'm spending hours at the laptop doing. :lol:

None of us actually work. :shh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Tomorrow morning. :uhoh:
At 9 (ewwwwww....too early)

You realize that is actually rather doable...

:hyper:

:tongue:

I find studying for psych so much beter than any of my other subjects. :love:

Is it all multiple choice again? :drool:

Not that I'm complaining about the present company, but can't the sodding song just come up now? I need to sleep. :sigh:

Well, you know what they say, den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge... :lol:

That felt weird, to read something in Swedish here...

~BrightestStar~ said:

Yes :combust:

I have to take a psych course next year, if I don't, I'll miss it (and the tests :drool: ) far too much. :lol:

Surprisingly, the intro course was one of my lower psych marks. I still did well, but did better on the subsequent ones that are more specific. There's just so much material packed into intro. :crack:

I know a guy who is now a psychologist who said he failed his intro class. :lol:

What are you taking next year?? :hyper:

Where did SG go? :sad:

I'm a bit worried that if I go to sleep now I either sleep for way too long, or the computer will be otherwise occupied when I get back. You do not want to know what i've discovered my father searching for :yuck: I should teach him to empty the cookies and teh temp int files... :hmm:

VintagePunk said:

Surprisingly, the intro course was one of my lower psych marks. I still did well, but did better on the subsequent ones that are more specific. There's just so much material packed into intro. :crack:

I know a guy who is now a psychologist who said he failed his intro class. :lol

What are you taking next year?? :hyper:

Where did SG go? :sad:

Really? :lol:!

It does cover quite a broad range of stuff. If I had to have an exam for both terms worth of work, I think my head would implode. But it seems for just one term, I'm quite the little sponge. :love:

I haven't quite decided yet. My uni has just instituted a new policy where *all* the courses are capped now. :uhoh: And they aren't clear about how much room they're leaving :|
And there is a certain order that everyone goes in to apply, ...I dunno. Things could get crazy. I guess I won't be leaving it off until the end this year.

I know last year when i was looking I thought there were a few interesting ones. Personality was one, and I've heard some good things about it. There was one on animal's too...which I thought would tie in nicely to vet stuff, but one TA told me it sucked. :slant: Ill need to see what's offered this year. :yes: And hopefully have room to squeeze it in amongst anything else I'll be taking.

PS...SG come back :scream:

My school does the enrollment that way, too. We have certain "enrollment appointments" of a few days long where we can enroll, and if we miss ours, then we have to wait till they're all over for everyone, then we can select what's left, along with everyone else who didn't use their appointment time. But we can see online what each class is capped at, and how many have enrolled so far. I've had a few classes that were full, and I e-mailed and begged the profs, and they let me in. :angel: :lol:

The animal one may be interesting. :hmm: Maybe it was just someone who wasn't into animal/vet studies, and that's why they didn't appreciate it? I took personality, and of all the 20 or so psych classes I've taken so far, it was the hardest (with the exception of stats, of course, and the biology-based ones). A lot of really, really complex theories. :crazy: I remember being SO frustrated, and having to work hard at it, but oddly, I think I ended up with my highest psych mark in that class, an A+ overall. :ohmy: If you're still sort of looking around, I think you'd really enjoy something in the social psych area. :up:

BG!! :hug: How are you?

Night Jez :wave:

Back
Top Bottom