PGP - Scheming? Who? Us??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:drool: gotcha

Hey babe, i am about to head out of the office:crazy: I will be back a bit later. Hope I catch you online.:wave:

4.gif

and lastly:

Sim SG gets caught in bed with SimGerry :uhoh:

cheat1.jpg

She'd only kissed Cillian once and had just one date with him but he still seemed awfully upset about her and Gerry

cheat2.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Dis :hug: Not feeling well? :(

I don't know what Sarah and Johnny were talking about :lol: astrology? maybe she was asking him what his sign is? :sexywink: :lol:

Hey Weldy and SG:wave::heart:

no:( I've been sick to my stomach most of the day:yuck: I am not sure why???..I think I got a touch of heat stroke today...I am pretty sensitive to the heat and stuff.

how are you girls?

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

How come my Sim is sitting on the floor without a toga on? :eyebrow: :lol: :hug:

She likes to watch :wink: :lmao:

I don't know, Weldy; she was just hanging out I guess :shrug:

Dis I'm sorry to hear that, heat stroke is yucky! :yuck: I hope you feel better soon.

I'm doing pretty well, thanks for asking. Got a lot done today which is definitley a good thing :up:

Dismantled said:

Hey Weldy and SG:wave::heart:

no:( I've been sick to my stomach most of the day:yuck: I am not sure why???..I think I got a touch of heat stroke today...I am pretty sensitive to the heat and stuff.

how are you girls?

:hug: Don't feel so bad...I'm pretty sensitive to heat too....it turns me into Super :grumpy: with a slight case of heat stroke on really bad days.

Bye otherwise :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I thought maybe you were Shakespeare!

:hug: Hello Bri, how are you tonight?

As you can see, I've always been a poet at heart. :lol:

Do the beauty of my words move you? Can you feel the explicilately stated love I have for you? :wink:

I'm good!
Oh! Oh! I bet you didn't see...I beat the game! I beat that freakin game earlier today!!:happy::dance:

How are you hun? :hug:

I did see that as a matter of fact! :applaud: well done!

I'm alright - have chapters 6 and 7 finished and did some work on the map today so I feel pretty good about that.

Had an Orlando Bloom dream last night :drool: can't complain about that :sexywink:

:giggle: actually it was a pretty funny dream - he couldn't figure out why I was disinterested in him - he asked me out and I made him do it again later :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom