PGP - Scheming? Who? Us??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

:drool:

Chicago. Mine and Wilds birthday party :happy: :combust:

Happy Retirement :lmao: GG :hug:

:love:

The HD Cake :drool:

I remember cutting it very carefully :lol: So we got the BIG bit :shifty:

2005_0921Chicago10215.jpg

Carmelu2fan said:

:sigh: OK, but I was going to share with you the location of Edges new time machine. I guess I will use that to turn back time:eyebrow:
cutie.jpg

:ohmy:
I'm sure we can come to some sort of agreement. :sexywink:

Oh, wait, I can't remember where I put Edge... after we took him out from under Wild's bed, didn't I place him somewhere else? :confused:

Ah, the questions I ponder :crazy: :lol:

I saw potc 2 last night... :whistle:

WildHoney said:
Jem clone:love:

You didn't get to see POTC2 last night :madwife : stupid cinema queue

I know. Me and Andy were both like :grumpy: :angry: But we're gonna actually book this time and go on sunday i think :lol:

My "friend" should be gone by the weekend :happy:

I was there when wild posed with her Brown Thomas bag. :drool:

bonoishot said:

:lmao:

Weed Wacker. :lmao:

Carmel. That guy must be blind, i've seen your pic in the pleban thread :drool:

Sami :hug: when did you post Bon Jovi pics :hyper:

Wild :clone::love:

Hey girls :kiss:

Jem:wave: Thank you dear.
Yeah that guy was a jerk. He could have been a bit nicer after all I invited him to lunch, that took alot of guts on my part:madspit:

I am waiting patient for the Bon Jovi pics Sami

I do not know how patient I can wait for your new pics Wild:hyper:

bonoishot said:

I know. Me and Andy were both like :grumpy: :angry: But we're gonna actually book this time and go on sunday i think :lol:

My "friend" should be gone by the weekend :happy:

I was there when wild posed with her Brown Thomas bag. :drool:

I have photographic evidence :drool:

Tell him there'll be no "messing around" in the back row. Your eyes will be glued to the screen :shifty: Johnny :drool:

Russty Cat said:
HI Girls! :wave: :heart:

Wild you look fabulous! And to think I didn't think you could get any hotter! :combust: NI is a lucky guy! :drool:

Hi Rusty:wave: I totally agree. Wild is an insperation. I know that was not an easy task.

Carmelu2fan said:

Jem:wave : Thank you dear.
Yeah that guy was a jerk. He could have been a bit nicer after all I invited him to lunch, that took alot of guts on my part:madspit :

Its his loss. :madspit: And it does take alot of guts to do that. You're braver than i am. :hug:

Jez :hug: you got to see POTC2 :scream: :jealous:

:wink::lol:

WildHoney said:

I know :sad :

I'm teling NI i expect nothing less this year :shifty :

:lol:

Pictures NI trying to order a HD cake. :lmao:

Hi Thora. :hug:

I'm gonna have to go to sleep soon. It was soooo warm last night that i didnt sleep well. :yawn:

Night girls. :kiss: Must spend more time here, been missing this place. :(

Wild :clone:love:

x

WildHoney said:

Russty :hug HOw are you?

He thinks he's always been lucky :hug although he now thinks he's married to a new woman ...

:hug: I'm doing okay. Still trying to recover from my trip. I have a feeling its going to take a while to get back to normal. I'm so tired and sore still. :( But it was worth it to see my other boys. :heart:

NI isn't so bad either though. :wink: I'd love to have him alone for a few minutes myself. :giggle: He could just talk to me and I'd be a puddle of drool. :laugh:

HI Jem! :hug: It has been way to long! Sadly I am not on as much. Trying to work and not feeling to well saps most of my energy. I'm supposed to be napping right now. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

:hug: I'm doing okay. Still trying to recover from my trip. I have a feeling its going to take a while to get back to normal. I'm so tired and sore still. :( But it was worth it to see my other boys. :heart:

NI isn't so bad either though. :wink: I'd love to have him alone for a few minutes myself. :giggle: He could just talk to me and I'd be a puddle of drool. :laugh:

I know what it's like, I'd just got over Toronto/Chicago when we went to Boston :lol:, worth every ache and pain :yes:

What do you think NI does to me :shifty: , moaning in an Irish accent is so hot :combust:

Back
Top Bottom