PGP: Saluting Right Back at Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shoot, I hope that's not one I had and stupidly got rid of. :lol:

Oh well.

GG, I undertook a project this year of organizing my bootlegs - I inadvertently ended up with a lot of duplicates of audio shows, even though I had them logged in a spreadsheet. Sometimes I'm just not paying close enough attention.

So I organized and got rid of duplicates, and then went through and listened to at least a little bit of each show to judge the audio quality, and made notes on my spreadsheet. It was a fun project! It took me a long time, although I sometimes would go a few weeks without working on it.

:nerd:

Just bring your beautiful self over, lady! :love : :hyper :

Friends :heart : indeed

no Bad. I just would've been upset that I wasn't there if they wound up playing Bad. First show I saw they ended w/ Bad :love : x 1000000000

Aww. :cute::kiss:

I love Bad. YOu were lucky to get it at your first show. :D According to u2gigs I've seen it 4 times. :drool:

Nope. :) It would have been awesome, but the setlist was still amazing without it. :love :

God obviously isn't listening to me today. :angry : :wink : I asked really nicely and everything! :lol :

I'm not in the mood to go out and do work stuff today, so I'm going to put it off until tomorrow. :giggle : :shh : Nobody will know the difference. :wink :

I didn't do anything either today. :shh: :wink:

Just checked setlist, you're right it was amazing without it. Hope for similar in Athens. :drool:

I know!! There were various things we wanted, we both said that maps/documents (specifically, I wanted Rousseau's maps :drool : ) would be awesome to frame.

A 11 foot by 9 1/2 foot piece of the wreckage just went for $9000. :eek:hmy : :lol :

$9000. :shocked:

Jem!! :hug: Hope everything's okay...? :heart:

:kiss: We were discussing about my stepbrother. I like that's all I need to say to you and you will know. :crack: Craig told me what he'd like to do to him. :shifty::love: Can PM anymore details if you want. Thanks for asking. :heart:

Re: Torrented DVDs, VP tried to explain them to me once and I think I couldn't do it as my OS isn't up to date enough for the torrent I'd need to use on a Mac. :lmao:

:kiss: We were discussing about my stepbrother. I like that's all I need to say to you and you will know. :crack: Craig told me what he'd like to do to him. :shifty::love: Can PM anymore details if you want. Thanks for asking. :heart:

Re: Torrented DVDs, VP tried to explain them to me once and I think I couldn't do it as my OS isn't up to date enough for the torrent I'd need to use on a Mac. :lmao:

:hug: :hug: Craig :love: If there's anything I can do...

(I'd help Craig, if he needs a hand :shifty: )

Shoot, I hope that's not one I had and stupidly got rid of. :lol:

Oh well.

GG, I undertook a project this year of organizing my bootlegs - I inadvertently ended up with a lot of duplicates of audio shows, even though I had them logged in a spreadsheet. Sometimes I'm just not paying close enough attention.

So I organized and got rid of duplicates, and then went through and listened to at least a little bit of each show to judge the audio quality, and made notes on my spreadsheet. It was a fun project! It took me a long time, although I sometimes would go a few weeks without working on it.

:nerd:
Wow I wish I had the patience for that! :respects:

PGP: Riding Bono's Breaking Waves?

That's ... a bit much.

And I don't want to exclude our non-Bono friends again. :wink:

The Amsterdam multicam project from 20-21/07/09 is really brilliant. :flirt::tempts: And it has Bad.

Is that the show where he's singing Bad on his back? :ohmy: I keep the vid of that song handy at all times, just because. :drool:

I really am tempted. but I'm afraid of figuring out how to burn them and stuff, I can do audio torrents as long as their mp3's, but all that dual layer dvd talk makes me :panic: Do they play on a dvd player? I'm not a fan of watching shows on my computer. I wanna lay on the floor or the couch and watch em on TV.

We were thinking things would go in the hundreds of dollars, but no, it's mostly been in the thousands.

You can get just about anything!

Locke's knives, huh? :shifty: :wink:

Thousands? geeeeez!

One of Locke's knives would be so cool. Years ago Chelsea and I went to a garage sale (we never do it usually but we went to a couple one day just on a whim) She came home with a sword. :lol: yeah a REAL ginormous effing sword. We don't know anything about it, but there is some sort of Spanish engraving on the blade. It looks old.

OMG!!! Bonocomet made this. :bow::love:

Brought over for our Adam and Lars girls. You might want to grab a drool bucket/sit down/prepare yourselves. :shifty:

laradspank3comet.gif

:ohmy::drool::combust::lmao:

This is officially the best moment of the tour EVER. :love::drool::combust::faint:

I really am tempted. but I'm afraid of figuring out how to burn them and stuff, I can do audio torrents as long as their mp3's, but all that dual layer dvd talk makes me :panic: Do they play on a dvd player? I'm not a fan of watching shows on my computer. I wanna lay on the floor or the couch and watch em on TV.

I'm the same way about watching stuff - I'm not a fan of watching stuff on my laptop.

And yes, the dual layer DVDs should play just fine on regular DVD players. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom