PGP: Saluting Right Back at Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
020-dsc_4433.jpg

Bono salutes you. DERP!

Like NS is predictable, just pick a ride and hope you'll get there..... EVER?

True, and my intercity trains aren't going to Schiphol right now, I would have to change trains at Amsterdam Zuid. Then again, I don't have a direct train to Utrecht either as it craps out at the center station. :crack: I'll see what Ns.nl tells me.

:lol: @ DERP

Oh, man.

I don't know. Next year when I see them, I'm changing my mind about my pirate greeting for Bono when he walks by.

Now I just want to salute him. A nice firm, crisp salute, while inhaling deeply and saying "Oh, yes. Well done, sir."

Noted! :)

It's better than what I did. Just stare dumbfounded at the leather in front of you! :lol: Then waking up and taking lots of pictures while drooling.

True, and my intercity trains aren't going to Schiphol right now, I would have to change trains at Amsterdam Zuid. Then again, I don't have a direct train to Utrecht either as it craps out at the center station. :crack: I'll see what Ns.nl tells me.

I know , NS is a bitch these days...

I missed the very end of the last thread - I was wading into hostile territory to offer an opinion, probably stupid of me - but I just caught up, and Cori's eyeliner comment made me do this really odd laugh-snort combination. :lol:

I missed the very end of the last thread - I was wading into hostile territory to offer an opinion, probably stupid of me - but I just caught up, and Cori's eyeliner comment made me do this really odd laugh-snort combination. :lol:

:lol: i hear ya! MY choke-laff was probabl simialr! :lol:

where is the hostile territory so i may take a look....

Carry on, ladies.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

OMG thread title. :lmao:

020-dsc_4433.jpg

Bono salutes you. DERP!

and :lmao:

So I showed my ex the Miss Sarajevo video. He said he felt "inadeqate now". :lmao:

I told him about Cori's suggestion to wear the eye patch in GA and he was like :eyebrow:

I then threw the suggestion to him about if all the front row of GA had eye patches and pirate hats on. :lmao:

Craig was like :crack::lmao:

( He's used to me) :wink:

Oh hai girls. :kiss:

Miss Sarajevo vid = :silent::faint:

i beter go hve my yet delayed again lunch ( yesterday b/c of massive drooling, today b/c of hysterical laughter

Really tho, it's really a goooooood thing!:lol::lol::wink:

bbs!

Hey , drool helps consuming your food!

okay, if it stays in your mouth... :wink:

:giggle: Poor Craig!

:hug: Hey there Jemma! How are ya?

:lol: He's totally used to me and my Pleban ways. He was joking. :wink:

Am okish. :hug: Just realised need to get so much prepared for Athens. And get excited for things other than the leather pants. :lmao:

You still on a high from the shows? From what I read you had a great time with Domo. :D

:lol ::lol ::lol :

hi jem! :hug :: D

Hi Dazz. :hug: You're just eating lunch now. :ohmy::hungry:

I could do with more food right now. Cereals? :hmm:

:lol: He's totally used to me and my Pleban ways. He was joking. :wink:

Am okish. :hug: Just realised need to get so much prepared for Athens. And get excited for things other than the leather pants. :lmao:

You still on a high from the shows? From what I read you had a great time with Domo. :D

Hi Dazz. :hug: You're just eating lunch now. :ohmy::hungry:

I could do with more food right now. Cereals? :hmm:

He sounds like a cool guy.

Other... than THE leather pants???:scratch: No comprendo!

Welll the pictures sure help to keep my high. And I got a crystal clear Hannover bootleg.:drool:

Back
Top Bottom