PGP: Saluting Right Back at Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow. Wait. Wut. Halp.

Now on the radio: Stuck in a moment......
And I'm not hating it. :shocked: well that's new. Though I reckon it's because it's the album version, not the live acoustic piece of trash.
And I don't mind One anymore either. Even live it's not that terrible anymore!

Man I'm becoming such a softie! Damn you leather pants! :grumpy:

It's totally the attitude. :up: I can't even count how many times I've seen pics from this tour and have momentarily thought that they look like 90's Bono. He's looking damn fine. I think a lot may have to do with the forced rest he got during his surgery convalescence.

I've actually wondered if he's had work done, but I really don't see him as the type to do that (not that there's anything wrong with it). I just think he's rested for the first time in years. :)

Yeah, the rest and the time off probably did him well. And the surgery itself. It was really striking, when he walked on the catwalk in Frankfurt, just the way he looked, the way he was walking... it was like PopBono entered the stage the way he did, with the boxers attitude. But leather clad. It was like a major confusion for my brain but I liked it! :lol:

hm, I don't really see him do that. He doesn't care enough. :shrug: I know people claim he's had hair implants, but if you look at Matt's photos you can actually see through his hair with the light on it, so it's very natural and thinning. Don't see why he should care either, he's fine the way he looks. just could use a bit of rest every once in a while!

Wow. Wait. Wut. Halp.

And I'm not hating it. :shocked: well that's new. Though I reckon it's because it's the album version, not the live acoustic piece of trash.

welcome home Gg :cute: :lol:

:lmao: Jesus. Leather Bono does more to me than just drool. I just looked at my postcount. I'm nearing the 44k already while I hit 43 on my birthday(torino setlist party). Oh dear god, I'm starting to become a true postwhore.

Wow. Wait. Wut. Halp.

:cute:

I like Stuck. The harmonies are amazing, and I like the sentiment of the lyrics, too. I don't get all the hate for it.

That said, it's probably middling at best for me, I don't care if it stays or goes. I just don't get why people get all worked up over it. :)

welcome home Gg :cute: :lol:

It's like I've gone back in time... but more mature and with better taste. I mean, back in the days I pretty much drooled at everything that had Bono on it. Now it's just select things that include leather. It's strange how a pair of pants can change a woman's mind so easily!

And I never actually paid much attention to Edge, but he is quite cute! :cute: Especially when playing piano and wiggling that nonexistant ass of his tot he beat. I just can't get over how adorable that was! And he and Bono are just a very cute married couple onstage.:wink:

:giggle: Domo's pic was just perfect. She caught Bono sticking a finger in Edge's shirt in Hannover. And Edge just ignored him and kept playing. Bwhaha. Gotta be great to have a friend as crazy as B.

:lmao: Jesus. Leather Bono does more to me than just drool. I just looked at my postcount. I'm nearing the 44k already while I hit 43 on my birthday(torino setlist party). Oh dear god, I'm starting to become a true postwhore.

I'm nearing 50k. :panic: At least I can console myself that nearly 30k of that was the first year or two, and I've slowed WAY down since then. :shifty:

The leather was a very good choice. He reminds me so much of THIS now, it's insane. :love:

bwbonoflyfuzzy.jpg

the man also needs to wear tank tops yes. just sayin.

yeah really The Fly 2.0 !!!!

that's how I ended up with this new Avi!

a black tank top or a very deep violet-purple b/c the leaather is close to a Taupe color.:drool: wouklsd be yeah.....so hottttttt ( loike woah :wink: ) !!!

:cute:

I like Stuck. The harmonies are amazing, and I like the sentiment of the lyrics, too. I don't get all the hate for it.

That said, it's probably middling at best for me, I don't care if it stays or goes. I just don't get why people get all worked up over it. :)

The album version isn't half bad at all. Not too interesting, but it's not horrible like Red Light or Babyface. Just... to me nothing special I guess. I loved the EU video for it though, Bono being kicked out of a van. :giggle:

I'm glad they're not playing it live anymore. It was really annoying hearing it every show.. if they would play it full electric like on the Elevation tour, that'd be actually quite cool. But acoustic? God I cannot stand that abomination. I don't even knwo what it is about it that turns me off so badly.. I love Edge's falsetto, but the acoustic treatment doesn't work for most of U2's songs. Same with Stay, I absolutely ADORE the album version and love the electric Zooropa tour version, but acoustic live? It was decent at most. Meh, maybe I'm hanging out in the setlist forum too much..
Though I still don't give a crap for the static setlists. :wink:

I'm nearing 50k. :panic: At least I can console myself that nearly 30k of that was the first year or two, and I've slowed WAY down since then. :shifty:

:ohmy: Wow. You're gonna have to give a BIG speech for that one!!! And a party. With Bono in leather jumping out of a big cake. :shifty:

Well when we had the five threads a day it was a lot of posts indeed. :wink: And the old post 1 picture per post rule in a picspam day was also helpful. Though for me the setlist parties last year helped my postcount grow insanely fast.

It's like I've gone back in time... but more mature and with better taste. I mean, back in the days I pretty much drooled at everything that had Bono on it. Now it's just select things that include leather. It's strange how a pair of pants can change a woman's mind so easily!

And I never actually paid much attention to Edge, but he is quite cute! :cute: Especially when playing piano and wiggling that nonexistant ass of his tot he beat. I just can't get over how adorable that was! And he and Bono are just a very cute married couple onstage.:wink:

:giggle: Domo's pic was just perfect. She caught Bono sticking a finger in Edge's shirt in Hannover. And Edge just ignored him and kept playing. Bwhaha. Gotta be great to have a friend as crazy as B.

Have I seen this picture?? :ohmy:

And Edge can sometimes sway my eye from Bono, I'll admit it. :shifty: But my eyes always go back.

yeah really The Fly 2.0 !!!!

that's how I ended up with this new Avi!

a black tank top or a very deep pviolet purple b/c the leaather is close to a Taupe color.:drool: wouklsd be yeah.....so hottttttt ( loike woah :wink: ) !!!

When you changed your avi I didn't know it was you for a while! :lol:

And there's that pic of him from AB era on stage in the tank top that's really niiiiice. (Okay actually there are few extremely nice ones!) I think the one I'm thinking of was a rehearsal tho, but I'm not sure now. :hmm:

Have I seen this picture?? :ohmy:

And Edge can sometimes sway my eye from Bono, I'll admit it. :shifty: But my eyes always go back.

:shifty: Full size? Good thing Domo sent me her pics.
Note how Bono's giggling and eyeing Edge. And after this there was a button loose on Edge's shirt. :giggle: Little Macphisto goin' on there Bono?

p1020125i.jpg

When you changed your avi I didn't know it was you for a while! :lol:

And there's that pic of him from AB era on stage in the tank top that's really niiiiice. (Okay actually there are few extremely nice ones!) I think the one I'm thinking of was a rehearsal tho, but I'm not sure now. :hmm:

:ohmy: Ther'es pics of AB Bono with a TANK TOP???? POST POST POST PSOT POST PLEASE!!!!!

Yeah. :love:

(Did you read the RS article yet? Loved how he talked about his return.) And how Edge talked about it too. :cute::cute:

Yeah I did. Though I'm not quite sure what they meant with Bono 'jiving'. :lol: That word reminds me of YMCA!

I took the same pic Domo took, but as I was standing left of her Bono's mic blocks my view of the chest. :grumpy: We've tried to find a frontal shot but no luck sofar.

The album version isn't half bad at all. Not too interesting, but it's not horrible like Red Light or Babyface. Just... to me nothing special I guess. I loved the EU video for it though, Bono being kicked out of a van. :giggle:

I'm glad they're not playing it live anymore. It was really annoying hearing it every show.. if they would play it full electric like on the Elevation tour, that'd be actually quite cool. But acoustic? God I cannot stand that abomination. I don't even knwo what it is about it that turns me off so badly.. I love Edge's falsetto, but the acoustic treatment doesn't work for most of U2's songs. Same with Stay, I absolutely ADORE the album version and love the electric Zooropa tour version, but acoustic live? It was decent at most. Meh, maybe I'm hanging out in the setlist forum too much..
Though I still don't give a crap for the static setlists. :wink:

Ha, I like both Red Light and Babyface. :)

Yeah, I posted a thing in the setlist complaints thread about my setlist feelings - it'll never be perfect, esp in a stadium setting, so why worry? :)

:ohmy: Wow. You're gonna have to give a BIG speech for that one!!! And a party. With Bono in leather jumping out of a big cake. :shifty:

Well when we had the five threads a day it was a lot of posts indeed. :wink: And the old post 1 picture per post rule in a picspam day was also helpful. Though for me the setlist parties last year helped my postcount grow insanely fast.

Ha, I'll post a big speech IF Bono jumps out of a cake. I somehow avoided all the other speeches. I think by saying "this place is important to me, yada, yada, yada, I'll fill in the details why later" :lol: I do remember that I hit 15,000 right after my string of shows in Sept 05.

I don't remember 5 threads a day...2, sometimes 3 maybe...or a one pic per post rule, at least not in here. :ohmy:

I know ....it's been hilarious!:lol:

see I din't knolw that about the cafine blocking the fatigue molecule receptors!

I didn't either. I'm thinking it must be a new discovery, or I would have heard of it. Brain chemistry. :love:

:shifty: Full size? Good thing Domo sent me her pics.
Note how Bono's giggling and eyeing Edge. And after this there was a button loose on Edge's shirt. :giggle: Little Macphisto goin' on there Bono?

p1020125i.jpg

I love this picture so much, one of the best I've seen in years. :)

Back
Top Bottom