PGP: Rock and Roll All Night...and Party Every Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chizip said:
Why did you take a picture of your hands instead of your faces. Hands can be hands of anybody... Plus, in your introduction thread you never mentioned you were the roommate of another interferencer, youd think that would be something a person would mention. Plus, in your introduction thread you said "I am living and working in LA," which makes it sound like you are there in the present, and not going there in the future.

Just seems a bit odd to me that you wouldnt mention that you are the roommate of an interferencer until you got called out on being the same person. Doesnt xtal live with her parents too? So are you living with them as well?

:drool: :drool:

Oh so logical. Marry me and have my babies? :combust:

Well, this has proven to be a very interesting evening/morning. I'm outta here. I'm going to get some sleep and come back sometime later in the day or night.

Love and Peace or Else, people. :wave:

Well, me and my friends aren't wearing any makeup and the only pic my friend COLOURS will agree to is a pic of our hands, on the computer. On the first page of this thread.
I am not wearing any makeup either. Yikes.
I have never admitted for being two different people. Some mod on here divulged this information to someone else who divulged it on the net.
the two hands on the computer on the pic of what was pictured on this first page of this thread should be enough proof that there are two people on this thread.
Three sets, I meant two sets, threee hands. As I have had a big party I am drunk.
Or, oh my God do I just now find out that everyone is in kahoots with everyone else.
U still havent given me the thread where I admit we're the same.
without the joke or haha behind it.

0h, and I came in here as a "backup" hag for my friend crystal.
I felt peeps were closin in on her from the start and if I say, "Yeah I'm crystals friend" from the start, theyd be gangin in on me from the start.
How would you like it if a forum group started doggin on you, bro?

Colours4U2 said:
Well, me and my friends aren't wearing any makeup and the only pic my friend COLOURS will agree to is a pic of our hands, on the computer. On the first page of this thread.
I have never admitted for being two different people. Some mod on here divulged this information to someone else who divulged it on the net.
the two hands on the computer on the pic of what was pictured on this first page of this thread should be enough proof that there are two people on this thread.
Three sets, I meant two sets, threee hands. As I have had a big party I am drunk.
Or, oh my God do I just now find out that everyone is in kahoots with everyone else.

I hear those big parties with the bears can be a bitch. :sigh: Although being that you're drunk, they must have at least left you something to drink.

That's one thing to be thankful for. :)

Vintage, you know he's talking about OUR pictures of our hands Not you.
Jees, settle down. No one is going to attack you.Not while I'm around. They will all attack us. At once. Its just the trend!

Colours4U2 said:
0h, and I came in here as a "backup" hag for my friend crystal.
I felt peeps were closin in on her from the start and if I say, "Yeah I'm crystals friend" from the start, theyd be gangin in on me from the start.
How would you like it if a forum group started doggin on you, bro?

Bro, I don't think I'd be down wit' dat, if the peeps started doggin' on me. :(

Colours4U2 said:
No, not with your post history. No one would be doggin on you. So Chiz is not doggin on your pic. So chill.

What a relief. cause I was SO NOT chillin' when I thought Chizip be doggin' my picture! The nerve!

So I'm a'ight wit da peeps?

Hope so. I'm ready for bed.

if only you'd give in and be our friend.
What makes you so different from us?
I have never been mean to you. neither of us!
And there is still no thread to prove that I said Colours and xtal was the same person. none!
Out I came in here to defend my friend. Who wouldn't? she is a sweet person who has always been nice to every person she has met. she helps once a week with our soup kitchen. she helps make soups for our homeless.
but yet, people hate HER and hate everyone involved with her.

I dont get it. I thought peeple were supposed to be friendly. and I am here when things get nasty.

Colours4U2 said:

and what a party it is, posting on a website

:cute:

And Chizip? This is for you cause you deserted me: :madspit:

But if you're gonna be the line nazi in Chicago, I take it back. :kiss:

Good night for reals, y'all.:wink:

*sneaks back in for a sec*

BG, I was a really naughtly girl tonight, do not use me as a role model :shame: :wink:

Okay, really, really going to bed. :hug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom