PGP: Rock and Roll All Night...and Party Every Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

O. M. G.

Give it a rest, okay? :yawn:

I think there are some bears with black ties calling your name. You should go see. :wink:

Why cant you be nice. we don't understand. i dont see ANY thread where xtal or colours4u have been mean to you personally. but yet you still continue to post negative comments. xtal has ALWAYs thhought you were cool. I dont see any time where we tried to be mean at all.
Prove me wrong and Ill let it rest. I just want a viable reason why to hate us so much. give me a VIABLE reason

Eidolon Bird said:

Rome was amazing, but the trip was almost a disaster. (For one thing, I left the U2 tickets in an apartment back in Venice and didn't realize it until the afternoon before the concert.)

Oh, no! Did you still get to see the show?

Wow. I wanna go to Europe someday. Next on my Things to Do Soon List: Apply for my passport so I'll already have it when I finally get the chance to go to Europe. Like, say, if someone says, "why don't all we PLEBANs meet in Dublin?" :wink:

jobob said:

I got lucky on Ticketmaster.com Thursday night. Got single Chicago show tickets. Have no money, but that's another subject.

Honestly, I know everything that's wrong with Ticketmaster and Ticketmaster.com. But they've been good to me this year anyway. Except for when I tried to buy Brian Wilson tickets during the Live8 special last month and those ticketb*****s wouldn't sell them to me. Other than that, Ticketmaster.com has been ridiculously good to me this year.

Do you have hotel ideas yet?

If you don't, I do. :wink:

Too bad you don't have MSN. :mad:

:lol:

jobob said:
I got lucky on Ticketmaster.com Thursday night. Got single Chicago show tickets. Have no money, but that's another subject.

Honestly, I know everything that's wrong with Ticketmaster and Ticketmaster.com. But they've been good to me this year anyway. Except for when I tried to buy Brian Wilson tickets during the Live8 special last month and those ticketb*****s wouldn't sell them to me. Other than that, Ticketmaster.com has been ridiculously good to me this year.

I have had NO luck with Ticketmaster this year. I completely missed the sell-date for the first Phoenix concert, and couldn't get anything for the second Phoenix or Vegas show. I ended up getting very lucky on Ebay though - bought four Phx1 tickets ($95 each) for $125 total.

VintagePunk said:

Do you have hotel ideas yet?

If you don't, I do. :wink:

Too bad you don't have MSN. :mad:

:lol:

But you have an e-mail address for me. :hint:
Let me get some sleep soon, and I'll conquer MSN later on today, 'kay?

That's enough. Nobody obviously wants to be my friend. Everyone has their own little circle going on, and doesn't want anyone new involved.

Can we say, "stuck up".

I really did think you guys were cool. Now I really do think I was wrong. It proves itself.

Last edited:
Eidolon Bird said:

I have had NO luck with Ticketmaster this year. I completely missed the sell-date for the first Phoenix concert, and couldn't get anything for the second Phoenix or Vegas show. I ended up getting very lucky on Ebay though - bought four Phx1 tickets ($95 each) for $125 total.

Sob Story Time: The day the first Vertigo Tour concert was announced in my town, my father died. That Saturday morning, when the first show went on sale, was the morning of his funeral.

Two weeks (or was it one? I don't remember exactly) later, they added a second show. I got GA. And then I decided to go to shows in two other cities. So, happy ending.

jobob said:
Oh, no! Did you still get to see the show?

Wow. I wanna go to Europe someday. Next on my Things to Do Soon List: Apply for my passport so I'll already have it when I finally get the chance to go to Europe. Like, say, if someone says, "why don't all we PLEBANs meet in Dublin?" :wink:

Yeah, we managed to see the show - the guy I was travelling with caught a train to Venice, went to his apartment to pick up the tickets, and got back to Rome about 9am the day of the concert.

This was a complete spur-of-the-moment trip. I decided I was going Italy around the 9th of June, applied for my passport (and paid the extra money so I could have it rushed to me in two weeks) on the 10th, bought airline tickets on the 15th to fly out July 14th. If didn't even know one could get a passport rushed until one of my coworkers told me so. I had never really been out of the country before (besides a few afternoon visits to towns on the Arizona/Mexico border), so that was a big experience for me. I think I'm now addicted to getting my passport stamped. :shifty:

I would so love to go to Dublin some day. Thankfully, I didn't get my passport quite in time, or I probably would have spent the money to see one or more of the Croke Park shows.

Colours4U2 said:

Why cant you be nice. we don't understand. i dont see ANY thread where xtal or colours4u have been mean to you personally. but yet you still continue to post negative comments. xtal has ALWAYs thhought you were cool. I dont see any time where we tried to be mean at all.
Prove me wrong and Ill let it rest. I just want a viable reason why to hate us so much. give me a VIABLE reason

I can't believe I'm doing this. You caught me at a time when it's late and I'm vulnerable, that must be the only explanation. :)

I've seen both you and Xtal post in the past. I believe you're the same person. I was directed to a thread earlier tonight where this was confirmed. No, I don't have the link and I'm too tired to find it. But I saw it.

Xtal, we're all U2 fans. We adore them. You're more than welcome to post here, and share the adoration. I've met some really awesome people...people I consider extremely close friends...and I will meet more in the coming months. I'm really excited about this. :)

We're just normal people who love U2 and their music. That's all. There's nothing special about us, but that's the one thing that unites us.

If you want to drop the facade and join us, you're mopre than welcome. All that we ask is that you be genuine - be yourself. It takes no special effort to impress us, or to become part of us. Just be you. :)

And other than that, I'm too tired to fight, so I'm all about flashing the peace sign right now. :lol: :hug: The rest is up to you.

jobob said:

Sob Story Time: The day the first Vertigo Tour concert was announced in my town, my father died. That Saturday morning, when the first show went on sale, was the morning of his funeral.

Two weeks (or was it one? I don't remember exactly) later, they added a second show. I got GA. And then I decided to go to shows in two other cities. So, happy ending.

:sad: :(

:hug: He would want you to be happy, y'know. And I'm glad youre getting the chance to, with us. :hug:

Eidolon Bird said:

Yeah, we managed to see the show - the guy I was travelling with caught a train to Venice, went to his apartment to pick up the tickets, and got back to Rome about 9am the day of the concert.

This was a complete spur-of-the-moment trip. I decided I was going Italy around the 9th of June, applied for my passport (and paid the extra money so I could have it rushed to me in two weeks) on the 10th, bought airline tickets on the 15th to fly out July 14th. If didn't even know one could get a passport rushed until one of my coworkers told me so. I had never really been out of the country before (besides a few afternoon visits to towns on the Arizona/Mexico border), so that was a big experience for me. I think I'm now addicted to getting my passport stamped. :shifty:

I would so love to go to Dublin some day. Thankfully, I didn't get my passport quite in time, or I probably would have spent the money to see one or more of the Croke Park shows.

Glad you got the tickets in time, Bird. I once forgot to bring my ticket to a Springsteen concert. Luckily, I was able to race back to my house, find my ticket in another purse, and make it back to the arena for the start of the first song.

I've been to the State Department web site to see how and where to apply for my passport. They say U.S. citizens will need to show a passport in the next two years to reenter the USA from Canada and Mexico. I live near the Canadian border and occasionally cross it, so I want to be able to come back home. :wink:

jobob said:

Glad you got the tickets in time, Bird. I once forgot to bring my ticket to a Springsteen concert. Luckily, I was able to race back to my house, find my ticket in another purse, and make it back to the arena for the start of the first song.

I've been to the State Department web site to see how and where to apply for my passport. They say U.S. citizens will need to show a passport in the next two years to reenter the USA from Canada and Mexico. I live near the Canadian border and occasionally cross it, so I want to be able to come back home. :wink:

Does that mean we need passports to get over there and back?? :yikes: :yikes:

This is Crystal (xtal) I am under Colours. We thought she chould chime in and ring some bells, for me, the underdog. Deva felt sorry for me. She thought it unfair, which many have you proven tonight, that people gang up on the underdog.
There is no fucking facade. And I am being genuine, and so is my friend.
I made many of my friends U2 fans. In fact, I have U2 debut parties, where I play U2's new album and the rest of their music in the party. All of my friends, i make U2 fans.
There is no ONE person here tonight, let me get that straight.
I help my friends. I have a conscience.
Tonight Colours4U2 was, in fact, just Deva. Then I came home, saw what people wrote, which is not true. We are two different people.
As from the pic here. Can't you see? What more proof do you want?
ToPlebans.jpg

jobob said:

:hug: I'm terribly sorry you lost your father, but I'm glad the story has a happy ending.

Colours4U2 said:
This is Crystal (xtal) I am under Colours. We thought she chould chime in and ring some bells, for me, the underdog. Deva felt sorry for me. She thought it unfair, which many have you proven tonight, that people gang up on the underdog.
There is no fucking facade. And I am being genuine, and so is my friend.
I made many of my friends U2 fans. In fact, I have U2 debut parties, where I play U2's new album and the rest of their music in the party. All of my friends, i make U2 fans.
There is no ONE person here tonight, let me get that straight.
I help my friends. I have a conscience.
Tonight Colours4U2 was, in fact, just Deva. Then I came home, saw what people wrote, which is not true. We are two different people.
As from the pic here. Can't you see? What more proof do you want?
ToPlebans.jpg

Then how do you explain the thread where you admitted to being one and the same?

You know what? I tried. That's all I can do. Enjoy your U2 parties with your vast expanse of friends. Along with your Alaskan premieres.

Whatever. :huh: I'm done with this. :|

VintagePunk said:

Does that mean we need passports to get over there and back?? :yikes: :yikes:

Well, Congress and George W. Bush are talking about requiring US citizens to use them to cross from Canada to the US to Canada. In the name of Homeland Security, you know. For now, I as an American need to at least have picture ID and a birth certificate as proof of my U.S. citizenship for the US/Canada border crossing.

I'd check Canada's immigration or customs web sites for the answer for what you need to make the crossing. I'm guessing you probably don't need a passport. Then again, I'm a writer and a librarian, not an international lawyer.

Last edited:
GIVE ME THE THREAD WHERE I "admitted' this.
It's not true.
Look at the frekin picture, will you. There are TWO sets of hands there. I don't know how else I can give you proof.

Unless you can't take a joke. give me PROOF that we're not the same person.
ANd posting under the same name and under the same IP address and all that shit, UNLESS you are NOT THERE TO WITNESS THE SAME ONLY PERSON POSTING AS ANOTHER PERSON (WITHOUT ANOTHER PERSONS ADMISSION OF COURSE) then give me proof that we're the same person.
gO ON. No longer proof that were not the same person, YOU give me YOUR Solid proof that WE ARe.
AND I BET YOU CAN NOT.

jobob said:

I wish it were so easy as a race back to the house. Unfortunately, it was a five hour train ride to Venice and something like an eight hour train ride back to Rome. :yikes: We got to the stadium later than planned and didn't get inside the "ellipse", but we still had a pretty good place on the field (about three rows back from the wavebreaker).

Having the passport as another form of photo ID has already come in handy once, so even if I weren't travelling to Europe or in and out of Mexico, it's nice to have. Definitely worth the money in the long run, especially if you think there's even the slightest chance you may decide to take that last-minute trip to Dublin. :D

Colours4U2 said:
GIVE ME THE THREAD WHERE I "admitted' this.
It's not true.
Look at the frekin picture, will you. There are TWO sets of hands there. I don't know how else I can give you proof.
Do you have difficulty with reading? Earlier, I said this:

I've seen both you and Xtal post in the past. I believe you're the same person. I was directed to a thread earlier tonight where this was confirmed. No, I don't have the link and I'm too tired to find it. But I saw it.

'nuff said. I saw it.

Why did you take a picture of your hands instead of your faces. Hands can be hands of anybody... Plus, in your introduction thread you never mentioned you were the roommate of another interferencer, youd think that would be something a person would mention. Plus, in your introduction thread you said "I am living and working in LA," which makes it sound like you are there in the present, and not going there in the future.

Just seems a bit odd to me that you wouldnt mention that you are the roommate of an interferencer until you got called out on being the same person. Doesnt xtal live with her parents too? So are you living with them as well?

Colours4U2 said:
Post the thread. Can you?
Or does the THREE SETS OF HANDS ON THE PROOF WE GAVE YOU make you falter in your shoes'?

*beats head against the desk*

Having never been in this supposed thread where you supposedly admitted to being the same person, it never occured to me to doubt you were two different people. There was more than one time tonight that I thought people were being more than a little bit rude and agressive toward you.

On the other hand (no pun intended), you posted a picture that proves there are two people in front of the computer - one of whom is flipping off the screen. Yeah, that's going to make us accept you with open arms. Your continued bating, insults, flaming, all-caps, aggressive tirades are getting REALLY old. Just DROP IT already.

[/internet-Mommy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom