PGP: Rock and Roll All Night...and Party Every Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important stuff...huh...I am having friends over and we're laughing at you...you guys are at home, alone, communicating over a computer and being rude to the "outsider". Oh and the "proof" you guys have over us "newbies" and the personal attacks of calling one an idiot and insinuating that there is just one person posting here. Ha.
You guys smell like a garlic fart!

Colours4U2 said:
Important stuff...huh...I am having friends over and we're laughing at you...you guys are at home, alone, communicating over a computer and being rude to the "outsider". Oh and the "proof" you guys have over us "newbies" and the personal attacks of calling one an idiot and insinuating that there is just one person posting here. Ha.
You guys smell like a garlic fart!

Wow, you're good. You really know how to wound. I'm cut to the core. ;)

VintagePunk said:
Jo...will reply tomorrow.

important stuff to follow...

Well, you know I will follow.

Jo...have you thought about hotel? have you made plans?

See, this is why you need msn.

<thinks> Hotel ... building with lots of beds in it ... Plans .. I suppose I need some other than "take tickets, drive towards Chicago in mid-September, and look for women who look like little U2 avatars" ... </thinks>

Seriously, we need to collect the e-mails of all the people who are going to Chicago and start e-mailing each other. Like, yesterday. And start working this stuff out.

jobob said:

Well, you know I will follow.

Jo...have you thought about hotel? have you made plans?

See, this is why you need msn.

<thinks> Hotel ... building with lots of beds in it ... Plans .. I suppose I need some other than "take tickets, drive towards Chicago in mid-September, and look for women who look like little U2 avatars" ... </thinks>

Seriously, we need to collect the e-mails of all the people who are going to Chicago and start e-mailing each other. Like, yesterday. And start working this stuff out.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

If you're going to be looking for the Fly blowing smoke out and expecting to see me, you'll be sorely disappointed. :lmao:

I'm serious...msn...that's the newfangled way we all communicate...it's free and just takes a minute or two to set up, trust me. :)

VintagePunk said:
I know g-mail is highly appealing to people, but I don't understand why??

Perhaps you're the one to clear that up. :)

Eh - I can't really give any reason why gmail is so much better than any other service. The 2GB of storage space and the ability to search through your e-mails is quite nice, but it's not such a big deal now that other services (yahoo, hotmail, etc) have started offering 100MB or more space.

Personally, I was sick and tired of hotmail denying me access to my account (server problems or whatever the error message of the day was) and when someone offered me the gmail account, I took it.

Eidolon Bird said:

Eh - I can't really give any reason why gmail is so much better than any other service. The 2GB of storage space and the ability to search through your e-mails is quite nice, but it's not such a big deal now that other services (yahoo, hotmail, etc) have started offering 100MB or more space.

Personally, I was sick and tired of hotmail denying me access to my account (server problems or whatever the error message of the day was) and when someone offered me the gmail account, I took it.

So the big appeal is space? That's what I thought, I wasn't sure...and since the others offer 1 gig now, it's probably not that big of a deal.

Eidolon Bird said:

I have a friend who had similar problems with Hotmail. She was especially frustrated because she was extremely short of money and was using Hotmail as her main means of communication with the world outside her small town. Since I have other access to e-mail and don't have to depend on Hotmail, what the heck, I'll try it.

C_0_articolo_239787_listatakes_item.jpg

34455827232327Ffp583Dot3E23253D43A3.jpg

VintagePunk said:
So the big appeal is space? That's what I thought, I wasn't sure...and since the others offer 1 gig now, it's probably not that big of a deal.

Yeah, like I said, it's not that big of a deal now. But back when I was limited to 10MB, 1GB sounded unbelievable.

Oh - and no obnoxious blinking ads. Thank goodness for text-based advertisments.

:whistle: Six o'clock in the morning ...

Why, good morning, B. Beautiful day, isn't it? We know how you like to see the sunrise.

<takes B's left wrist, kisses it just below his white band. Have to show my support for the One Campaign, you know.>

You know what, honestly, we're just kidding. I am just disappointed that interference members would treat me and my friend like this. May I say U2 fans? I dare not.
People don't gang up on others regardless. And since you find the need to, you feel superiority for some reason. I am disappointed.
And I am really sad to say that although I thought many of you are cool, I was wrong. I was always nice, I've never meant to insult anyone. But you, you gang up and you think you're the shit.
I hope you really look in the mirror and one day be proud of yourselves. I know you wouldn't treat me, or any of my friends, like this in person. But on the internet you have balls...and brains.
A REAL party is when you have friends over and have drinks and stuff to do. I'm being bothered by being called names over the internet by people WHOM I DO NOT KNOW, so I am ignoring all of my friends that, love me, and are over to my place tonight. A REAL party is not conversing over the internet with "your friends."
You'll find, in person, you mess with me, you mess with.....me. I do not ask anyone to stick up for me anymore.
Go ahead and stick up for one another, call me names and doubt, you'll never get ahead in life like that.

I meant, you'll never get ahead in life when you think you are better than the new kid in town and you find it easier throwing rocks at him and calling him names instead of befriending him.
You're all the same, and it's sad. Where is someone to befriend me? The odd one out? And my friends?
We all love U2. That should count for reason to be friends.

But noooooooooooooo...not in this forum......

Snooky pie said:
it's either way too late or way too early :crack:

Either way. :crazy:

It's that B. he's too damned pretty. We either stay up too late listening to him, or plotting to see him...:drool:

Or peer-pressuring others, as we have been peer-pressured against, ourselves. :D

Colours4U2 said:
I meant, you'll never get ahead in life when you think you are better than the new kid in town and you find it easier throwing rocks at him and calling him names instead of befriending him.
You're all the same, and it's sad. Where is someone to befriend me? The odd one out? And my friends?
We all love U2. That should count for reason to be friends.

But noooooooooooooo...not in this forum......

O. M. G.

Give it a rest, okay? :yawn:

I think there are some bears with black ties calling your name. You should go see. :wink:

VintagePunk said:
It's that B. he's too damned pretty. We either stay up too late listening to him, or plotting to see him...:drool:

Or peer-pressuring others, as we have been peer-pressured against, ourselves. :D

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I need more U2 this year - must find tickets.

Eidolon Bird said:

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I need more U2 this year - must find tickets.

I got lucky on Ticketmaster.com Thursday night. Got single Chicago show tickets. Have no money, but that's another subject.

Honestly, I know everything that's wrong with Ticketmaster and Ticketmaster.com. But they've been good to me this year anyway. Except for when I tried to buy Brian Wilson tickets during the Live8 special last month and those ticketb*****s wouldn't sell them to me. Other than that, Ticketmaster.com has been ridiculously good to me this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom