PGP: Rock and Roll All Night...and Party Every Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need Hoodie Bono for such a fine saturday morning/afternoon

BWB12.jpg

BWB13.jpg

A post tour party sounds like a fantastic idea, SG!!! It would give us all something to look forward to when there are no shows on the horizon.

And I think eating Ben & Jerry's for breakfast sounds very delicious! It's been so warm that ice cream is one of the few things that seems appetizing! After work I'm going to a place that has delicious strawberry/banana ice cream and getting a pint.

GG, I will think about going to Chicago very seriously while I am working today. It will make the time fly by and I'll have a smile on my face...the patrons won't recognize my happy attitude!! :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously, I have to go punch back in. Take care, and I'll see you later!!! :wave:

daygloeyes2 said:

:lol:

I did find myself singing "If I was a rich girl" to myself a few times. :reject:

I swear she's sending subliminal messages through her songs. :lmao:

Please don't tell me that HORRIBLE dance-remix lyrics-and-gender-changed :censored: version of "If I Were A Rich Man" was actually Gwen Stefani... Though since I was forced to hear "Hollaback Girl" multiple times while I was stuck in the net cafe a couple weeks ago, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised... :madspit:

Drea said:

Please don't tell me that HORRIBLE dance-remix lyrics-and-gender-changed :censored: version of "If I Were A Rich Man" was actually Gwen Stefani... Though since I was forced to hear "Hollaback Girl" multiple times while I was stuck in the net cafe a couple weeks ago, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised... :madspit:

That was her. :slant:

I liked her in No Doubt up until Rock Steady came out. :down:

Bye Diane! :hug:

I have serious loathing issues when it comes to Gwen Stefani. She was my hero when Nio Doubt realeased 'Just a girl' now she's just everything thats wrong with women in popular culture! :rant: :yell: :banghead:

All right, I'm taking my nephews school clothes shopping :crazy: it should be interesting! :banghead:

DG, if anyone gets out of line, I'm counting on you to put them in their place, champ! :wink:

I'll be on tonight. have a good day y'all :hug:

Do you guys mind starting a new thread? I am closing this mess.. sorry.

And its too bad someone has to ruin it for everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom