PGP: Rock and Roll All Night...and Party Every Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

I'd say 7 or 8 months is more realistic. :lmao:

My neighbor usually helps us out when something like this happens. But he's not home. :sad:

Can you get on MSN? I wanna send you something.

You have something for me? :eek: :flirt:

greeneyedgirl said:
Bananas.......:drool:

banana.gif
banana.gif

banana.gif
banana.gif

I seen what you like to do with Bananas :shifty:

That song has grown on me. I went from hating it to loving it. In fact, that's what happened with all three of Gwen's singles that I have heard...and, for that, I hate myself. :mad:

:lol:

WildHoney said:
Ruff:hug:

This time in 35 days :hyper: :hyper:

i'm still reading that crazy thread.

Wild, I'm counting the days! :hyper:

GG, my eye is less swollen but black. I look like a victim of domestic violence :sad: I know, I need to look decent for the concerts or I'll frighten the band :yikes:

I'm going to run this thread alone, looks like.
Hey, anyone still there?

Wouldn't it be funny to come on here one morn when everyone is asleep and just fill up 7 pages of stuff by yourself and everyone would have to go back a read thru just in case they may have missed some crucial part of the thread only to find that it was just one of us going on and on and on and on.......

ok, maybe not.:eyebrow:

greeneyedgirl said:
I'm going to run this thread alone, looks like.
Hey, anyone still there?

Wouldn't it be funny to come on here one morn when everyone is asleep and just fill up 7 pages of stuff by yourself and everyone would have to go back a read thru just in case they may have missed some crucial part of the thread only to find that it was just one of us going on and on and on and on.......

ok, maybe not.:eyebrow:

:lol:

sounds like something those thread derailers would do

OMG. I have just thread the zillion posts--that is some crazy stuff. I still can't find where it all began, and where the issue of whether this was one or two people...VP is gonna be tired today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom