PGP: Ringing in the New Year with New U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
We wish. :sad:

But who knows, come January maybe some beach clips or something... :hmm:

Come on guys, we're ready! :sexywink:

BonoLiberationFrance9-20-2010.jpg

BonoAfricaMay2006passport.jpg

BonofrenchQA10-201114.jpg

QAwards10-24-201143thud.jpg

BonoshadeslessQ10-2011.jpg

TIFFFTSDPressToronto9-9-2011Bono.jpg

edgemorocco1991ac.jpg

bonohappymontreal3602011.jpg

Bono.jpg

:lol: I still cannot believe that spoiler pic. How on EARTH did none of us get that photo? How did we not even notice IT? :sad: We failed so much.

:lol: I still cannot believe that spoiler pic. How on EARTH did none of us get that photo? How did we not even notice IT? :sad: We failed so much.

At least someone got the photo though.... right?

And, from the last thread:
AWESOME!!! :applaud: How lucky to find Bono under your bed. :ohmy::shifty:

I have mine in a plastic container and the smell lasts forever. Just have to open it once in a while when I need a good deep breath of Bono scent. :drool: :sexywink:

What candle is this? :shifty:

At least someone got the photo though.... right?

And, from the last thread:

What candle is this? :shifty:

True that. All glory to the original photographer.

Yankee Candle Midsummer's night housewarmer. :shifty: It smells like JT Bono, apparently. According to the woman who won an auctioned JT worn vest.

Why the madwife? I'd say it's a big compliment for U2.

Though the title is misleading, it says unwanted rather than returned. That JT is being returned so much doesn't surprise me. Who does NOT have JT these days? Why on earth would you give that as a christmas gift?

Of course people already have it, so they return it.

I probably have some extra copies of cds lying around. Some friends thought they were smart( I told them NO albums, but cd singles were okay), and they got me Wide awake in america, Boy and War. :rolleyes: Claiming there's only 10 songs so it's obviously not an album. Err, fail. I gave away a few of those I think. And my extra copy of NLOTH I sold to a friend. I do have an extra copy of AB and JT now though, since I got the remasters.

Ok,I had an Edge dream last night.We both worked on an oilrig.I mean,come on!:doh:Why the oilrig out of all the places?!?:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom