PGP: Ringing in the New Year with New U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NY7-20-2011cpenyak13-1.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak20-1.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak18-1.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak19-1.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak22-1.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak17-1.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak16-1.jpg

Aww zooey! :hug: That sucks :( What happened did they just need to dump him somewhere for the weekend? (Ok that sounded mean, sorry. :reject: :shifty: )

:hug: for GR too. :hug: If I had a ton of time I'd do a big pic spam for you too, but I have to get going, can you scroll back a couple pages? I put some of my own fave Bono's there... but there are so many, i suppose i could grab a few more before i have to get going. :hmm:

(and you guys are welcome for (and to :sexywink: ) those Bonos.

Yeah, his mom works weird hours so normal daycare won't work. And I guess she's working all weekend and her friends who always dump their kids on her won't take him. He was with Mr.Z's parents but his mom is really sick so... that leaves us. I guess they figure, since I'm not working... y'know cuz I have three whole vacation days left I have time to spare.

And no need to apologize. I kinda feel dumped on.

took a walk along seaside here and first saw few squirrels, then pheasans and a bit later 2 roe deers started following me, with snow slowly falling I felt like I was in middle of a Disney movie :cute::lol::lol::hug:
:lol:

:drool::drool:

Bono, look at these photos. THIS is what I want to see next tour. Button down shirts wet with sweat and lacking buttons.
FTW

:ohmy: :shifty:

Hot Bono is hot
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Comet, hope you have a good day!

every Crazy video brings me back to Helsinki 1 trainwreck vesion :lol:
I was so amased how they recovered and laughed to it emself :lol::cute::wink:

^ Dang, that's pretty cool. But yeah, maybe a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

omfg. I just walked past the bathroom. One of the kids left hot water running for the last 5 minutes. :doh:

It´s cool in summer, we got 30km coast with sand dynes, bout 5km to south and rest straight 25 to north, beach party any1 ? :lol::hyper:

:shifty:

*is watching something on HBO about the Flyers and Rangers... and has no idea in hell what's going on* :reject:

Hockey, ftw! :hi5: I've always meant to watch that online somewhere (I don't have HBO). I must do that sometime soon.

Our family arrives in about an hour, so we've spent almost all day yesterday and all morning today cleaning and cooking. :crack: :yawn: :lol: It will be nice once they get here, because then we can take it easy. Although I'm helping to cook dinner tonight, but thankfully we've prepared most of it in advance. I'm ready for a nap! :lol:

*Falls over laughing at that ab enhancer* What the hell?

So I'm scrolling along through the picspam of Bono shots in these last couple pages, admiring longingly, going, "Hot, hot, ooh, very hot, sexy pose, damn, he looks good here..."

...then I get to THIS:

*Cue screeching tire sounds*

Comet, thank you immensely for those Bono pictures. *Wipes puddles of drool from her keyboard*.

JJAsi, aw, that whole scene you found yourself in sounds lovely! We got a sprinkling of snow here last night, it looks like. Nothing much, but still, yay!

Aw, hope you'll see them someday.

I'll keep doing my damndest to make that happen, you can be sure of it :yes:. I'm glad I'm not alone, either. :hug: to Tara.

And yes, very inspiring, both of them. I wanted to go to the book signing/talk they did last month but as you can imagine the free tickets were snatched up in minutes.

I can imagine! I bet that would've been a fascinating talk to be at. Ah, well.

I agree. My brother was in an accident last year that gave him a serious head injury. A year later, and he is learning to walk again. He was married, but the wife couldn't take it and left him. So, there you have it. I know it takes a lot of strength and courage to stay with someone that is learning to live their life over.

It sure does. Strength, courage, patience (MASSIVE amounts of patience)-I fully know this, too. I understand the fear and frustration of people who have to take care of someone in such a state-you feel helpless some days, you wonder if things will ever improve for them, you hate seeing them in the state they're in-I get that it's scary as hell. But they need somebody. Even if all you can provide is comfort so they're not as scared, at least that's something.

That sucks that your brother's wife left, I'm so sorry to hear of that, and the accident itself :hug:. But that's cool to hear he's learning to walk again-I wish him all the success with his recovery :up:.

Zu, I hope this weekend won't be too much of a hassle for you. I know the feeling, you just want some peace and quiet on a day when you finally don't have any big stuff to do or places to go and then stuff like that comes up. Very frustrating. At least it's only two days to get through-hopefully you can get some proper down, family time as soon as possible.

Had an awesome afternoon with my cousin :hyper: It was so good to see her after all these years :D

That's great! :)

My family should be here in the next hour or so, and I'm looking forward to seeing them all. :love: Because it's so windy and stormy outside right now, the ferry was delayed and had to go slower. I'm sure they'll be glad to be here - it's definitely a rough crossing for those who aren't on the ocean all that much. :wink:

Now that everything's done in anticipation of their arrival, I'm gonna make something hot to drink, curl up with a book in the bay window, and watch the storm come through. :)

That's great! :)

My family should be here in the next hour or so, and I'm looking forward to seeing them all. :love: Because it's so windy and stormy outside right now, the ferry was delayed and had to go slower. I'm sure they'll be glad to be here - it's definitely a rough crossing for those who aren't on the ocean all that much. :wink:

Now that everything's done in anticipation of their arrival, I'm gonna make something hot to drink, curl up with a book in the bay window, and watch the storm come through. :)

Hope the ride isn't too rough. Have fun! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom