PGP: Ringing in the New Year with New U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG we should have! :drool:

I would have been a wreck driving today but it would have been worth it :combust: Sooooooo much Bono... and the occasional awesome Larry shot.

The soundtrack is an IEM
Mr.Z: Funny, you can hear larry get a little off the shaker sometimes.
Me: He's NOT OFF!!! The SHAKER is off!!!!!!!! :madwife:

:lol:

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak13.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak14.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak175.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak176.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak16.jpg

Picspam for Zooey. :hmm:

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak17.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak18.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak19.jpg

yummy x 10000

Hi everyone in the new thread. My week has been shite which is why I haven't been around. Just popping in to say hello!

Aw, we were talking about all the cool people we met this summer and, of course, your name came up. Sorry your week is shite. My night didn't turn out the way I wanted but... eh... we walk on, right? :hug:

I still cry every f'ing time I see see the Mark Kelly intro to Beautiful Day. His wife, Gabby Giffords, is MY congresswoman. I voted for her, have been to a town hall meeting with her, like the one she was shot at. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :zen:

I would have been a wreck driving today but it would have been worth it :combust : Sooooooo much Bono... and the occasional awesome Larry shot.

The soundtrack is an IEM
Mr.Z: Funny, you can hear larry get a little off the shaker sometimes.
Me: He's NOT OFF!!! The SHAKER is off!!!!!!!! :madwife :

:lol :

OMG I wanna see!!!! :ohmy:

holy jeezus god and the virgin mary!!!!!!! :combust :

*licks screen*

:giggle: I swear when I was taking all those shots I'm thinking: these are for Zooey! :sexywink:

59K!!!! :D

That deserves a few of these, sorry! :drool:

NY7-20-2011cpenyak34-1.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak89.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak55.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak49.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak46.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak2.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak33.jpg

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down

I LOVE sideeye Larry. Y U climbin on mah drumkit Bono? :shifty:

Alright, I'm off to bed.
Think about that road trip... it's a straight shot, easy drive with good tunes, and I have a long weekend in February.

eta: oh man, have to stay up to watch Zooropa :combust:

:lol: weeble Larry

Nite! :kiss:

I will make that drive some day! :D

Zooropa :drool:

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak31.jpg

Zooropa is SO beautiful live. :love:

I'm listening to the hockey game on the radio, since my parents don't get the channel that the game's on. It's just like how I used to listen to the games when I was growing up. :love: :nostalgia: I could just barely hear them playing IWF in the arena. :up:

Where do you live, MA?

Iowa. I had had plans to go see them in Minneapolis earlier this year, but then we moved and I lost my internet and wasn't able to get a ticket-it just always seems that every time I get close to getting a chance to see them, something comes up where I can't-lack of money, moving, unable to get a ticket 'cause they sell out or I'm not near a computer or whatever. I've never, ever seen them live, and I want to get that chance at least once in my lifetime.

On the upside, I too am enjoying the pictures. Looks like these shows were quite something (I still cannot believe how much money that tour raked in. Yeowza).

I still cry every f'ing time I see see the Mark Kelly intro to Beautiful Day. His wife, Gabby Giffords, is MY congresswoman. I voted for her, have been to a town hall meeting with her, like the one she was shot at. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :zen:

Awesome :up:. Gabby is amazing-I'm so happy to hear of the progress she's making with her recovery. And her husband should win an award for "Husband of the Year"-I feel like going up to every single famous (and non-famous) guy who's acted like an asshole towards their girlfriends or wives, or women in general, this year and saying, "See, this is how a real man behaves." They're such an inspirational couple.

Iowa. I had had plans to go see them in Minneapolis earlier this year, but then we moved and I lost my internet and wasn't able to get a ticket-it just always seems that every time I get close to getting a chance to see them, something comes up where I can't-lack of money, moving, unable to get a ticket 'cause they sell out or I'm not near a computer or whatever. I've never, ever seen them live, and I want to get that chance at least once in my lifetime.

On the upside, I too am enjoying the pictures. Looks like these shows were quite something (I still cannot believe how much money that tour raked in. Yeowza).

Awesome :up:. Gabby is amazing-I'm so happy to hear of the progress she's making with her recovery. And her husband should win an award for "Husband of the Year"-I feel like going up to every single famous (and non-famous) guy who's acted like an asshole towards their girlfriends or wives, or women in general, this year and saying, "See, this is how a real man behaves." They're such an inspirational couple.

I know exactly what you mean with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom