PGP: Ringing in the New Year with New U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin' gals, happy new year! :hug:

I'm amazed how I NOT have a hangover. Lol, and I slept two hours and was fully functional for another 5. Then crashed badly, and just woke up again after two more hours of sleep. :lol: Gotta love days like this. I'm positive I'd still would not want to be caught driving right now.

Yes, the party lifestyle ended when I became a parent. That being said, both going to Las Vegas and New York for NYE are on my bucket list! :shifty:

Well I'm usually the first one to fall asleep, so if I'd done that this time I'd have permanent marker all over my face. :wink: So that was a good reason to want to stay awake.

Red vodka + energy drink helped. Plus the countless glasses of Jagermeister with random non alcoholic beverage to mix with. :wink: And sugar. LOTS of sugar.

I'm pretty tired now though. And hungry. :lol:

Just wanted to take this quiet New Year's Day to say..... PIANO!!!!!!!!

:shifty:

:D

:laugh: I love you!!!!

Oh god, that has to be one of the most hilarious concert memories I have. The look on Edge's face when he turned around and realised it, his mic being on, Dallas nearly falling down the stairs in shock... pure gold! :lmao:

:laugh: I love you!!!!

Oh god, that has to be one of the most hilarious concert memories I have. The look on Edge's face when he turned around and realised it, his mic being on, Dallas nearly falling down the stairs in shock... pure gold! :lmao:

I was so sad I couldn't find the YouTube this morning, it looks like the one I had favorited was set to private. :sad:

But I still giggle every time I think about it.

I like when Edge loses his zen. :sexywink:

Happy new year!

:yawn:

I don't think I'm hungover, just uber tired with sore feet and legs. I think even just that hour and a half in those shoes .... that might be the death knell for me and high heels. Oy.

:drool:

I do not know this story. :reject:

Bono, share that champagne with me. :shifty:

:yuck:

In case the link JJ posted doesn't work, it goes something like this.
"Many of you don't know this but Edge is from the future. Not only the future, but an entirely different universe in the future, called Zootopia. He came to the North side of Dublin in the early 70's in a space ship/time machine. And the space ship was playing this tune (Edge's intro to Miracle Drug) The door opened and Larry walked up to him and said "Who are you?" He said "I am The Edge." Then Adam walked up to him and said "Where are you from?" The Edge said "I'm from the future." And I said "What's that like?" And Edge said "It's better".
:love:

found some muscles that I didnt even know existed as they are sore now lol

I feel that way when I go skiing every 5 years or so

Love it!

Happy new year!

:yawn:

I don't think I'm hungover, just uber tired with sore feet and legs. I think even just that hour and a half in those shoes .... that might be the death knell for me and high heels. Oy.

NOOOOO!!!! Say it isn't so!!!!!!!!

They just hurt my feet so bad! I'm sure the right kinds of heels are out there - Mary Jane style shoes seem to be much easier, but it's hard to find fancy versions of them. And I can't/won't do open-toed or sandal-style, because I hate my toes. :lol:

I thought I'd be able to find some pretty heels with a lower heel, but those were in short supply. Even wedges seemed to be scarce - I was willing to give those a shot.

They just hurt my feet so bad! I'm sure the right kinds of heels are out there - Mary Jane style shoes seem to be much easier, but it's hard to find fancy versions of them. And I can't/won't do open-toed or sandal-style, because I hate my toes. :lol:

I thought I'd be able to find some pretty heels with a lower heel, but those were in short supply. Even wedges seemed to be scarce - I was willing to give those a shot.

I have a couple pairs of cute kitten heels that I love, but I've also found a couple pairs of high heels that I can even wear to work all day. Sounds like you've got yourself a mission for 2012!

Thank you, JJ

Early bird might get the worm but second mouse gets the cheese

:giggle:

:lol:

:lol:

In case the link JJ posted doesn't work, it goes something like this.
"Many of you don't know this but Edge is from the future. Not only the future, but an entirely different universe in the future, called Zootopia. He came to the North side of Dublin in the early 70's in a space ship/time machine. And the space ship was playing this tune (Edge's intro to Miracle Drug) The door opened and Larry walked up to him and said "Who are you?" He said "I am The Edge." Then Adam walked up to him and said "Where are you from?" The Edge said "I'm from the future." And I said "What's that like?" And Edge said "It's better".
:love:

:love: Future Edge

7172-58140-size3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom