PGP - Riding across the universe on Dr. Robert's Love Bus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Oh, btw, speaking of Craig, when Sarah and I went to see the Gilmour thing, I was telling her about Craig seeing the original show....and apparently, I hadn't told her about him! So, I did....told her all about you two, and she was all :cute: She's very happy for you. :)

Awww. Give her a hug next time you see her. :hug:

Oh crap you just reminded me i was meant to buy that DVD this morning. :reject:

:shifty:

Will get it tommorow. :wink:

Hi girls :drool:

I just realised that this time 2 years ago i was looking at this :faint::combust:

2005_0922Recent0286.jpg

2005_0922Recent0311.jpg

2005_0922Recent0051.jpg

2005_0922Recent0301.jpg

2005_0922Recent0283.jpg

2005_0922Recent0134.jpg

In over 2 years of friendship, I have never seen you girls turn away myself or anyone else who just needed to vent. Now today it's Oh,go talk to someone K lets get back to talking bout fun in Chicago? Wow, just...wow. Really going now. :slant:

DG, I don't think that that's what anyone meant, least of all me. I'm really sorry if you took it that way :hug:

bonoishot said:
Bye DG. :hug: Please talk to someone sweetie. :hug::hug:

VP i PM'd you an essay. :uhoh::reject:

I PMed you one back, and it doesn't make one bit of sense. :happy: But then, since when has making sense ever been one of my strengths? :wink:

The thing that was on Saturday, i thought it was going to be at RAH too, but it wasn't, it was in some tiny theatre in Brixton (I had to look up Brixton when I got home to see that it's part of London :reject: ) so if Craig had gone, he would have been very visible in the audience, there weren't that many people there.

Welcome back Wild :kiss:

DG, I hope you have a better evening. :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
In over 2 years of friendship, I have never seen you girls turn away myself or anyone else who just needed to vent. Now today it's Oh,go talk to someone K lets get back to talking bout fun in Chicago? Wow, just...wow. Really going now. :slant:

Its not like that at all, but if you're feeling that low a professional will be able to do more than just listen to you like we could, they can help you figure out whats cuasing you to feel like this and how to move forward. We're not trained professionals. It just seemed more than venting as you have been saying you've been feeling really low lately with various things and drinking. Sure vent all you want, we all do that, only someone whos trained can help you figure out how to feel better though. :hug:

The Chicago thing is just a running joke, it comes up quite alot. Ive not had an easy time of it recently so i needed a laugh at that.

Sorry if you took anything the wrong way. Wasn't meant that way.

VintagePunk said:

I PMed you one back, and it doesn't make one bit of sense. :happy: But then, since when has making sense ever been one of my strengths? :wink:

The thing that was on Saturday, i thought it was going to be at RAH too, but it wasn't, it was in some tiny theatre in Brixton (I had to look up Brixton when I got home to see that it's part of London :reject: ) so if Craig had gone, he would have been very visible in the audience, there weren't that many people there.

It does make sense. Or maybe neither of us make sense. :wink:

Craig went to a concert in Brixton ( not sureif it was Deep Purple ) years ago. :lol: Listen for him on the DVD shouting something about Roger waters. :lol: Bet they edited it though coz it was a smartarse comment. :lol:

:hug:S all

just here for a min or 2.

dg - sorry you had a b ad night. I'd guess that'd make what ever else you are unhappy with seem all the more depressing. try to also talk to someone else AS you continue to vent here. :hug:

Hi VP! :hug: Hi wild!:hug:hi Jem!:hug:

oh i hear the A/c being shut off..wil have to leave rreal sonn.

VintagePunk said:
GG, she's doing pretty well, thanks. Enjoying her classes so far, and she's met a lot of people, a few that she thinks will become good friends. She was home from Fri. Afternoon till this morning when I took her back. The weekends seem way too short, and I think the monday morning separation is still a little hard on both of us...but overall, it hasn't been *that* bad. Although when she's not in class, we're on msn almost constantly. :shifty: :lol:

How are your classes going?

Sarah :heart:

You're such a good mum :yes:

Back
Top Bottom