PGP - Riding across the universe on Dr. Robert's Love Bus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wild :hug: So sorry to hear about your troubles :hug:

:wave: Hey Bonogirl777 (is there a way to shorten that? :wink: )
I've seen you around, I'm not sure we've been on at the same time before, though.

Jem :hug: I've got a place at a school that's not that bad, although it's not the years I wanted. I wanted what's called "gymnasiet" here, which is between 16-19 year old kids. Now I got 7th, 8th and 9th grade, which is basically 12-15 year old kids.

Galeongirl said:
sorry to run out on you Jem :hug : but I'm tired, I should go to bed, got a long day ahead of me tomorrow...

I can't stay long either need to call the boy and theres omething on tv i wanna watch. Kats back aswell and might want her room back. I really need to get my laptop fixed then i can come again more. ( Waits for wild to edit that :shifty: )

Youl'l see this when you catch up, craig took me shopping yesterday in Manchester for my birthday. :cute: He hates shopping aswell i was like thank you. :love: I got a great pair of jeans from Topshop. :drool: and we're going for a meal on my birthday. :D

NIght, i know how you feel aas im knackered aswell. :crack::hug:

VintagePunk said:

Jem!!!!!! :hug : :heart : :love :

I owe you a PM, don't I? :reject : How are you??

VP. :love::hug:

I don't know, i wasn't sure if i hadn't PM'd you back. :reject::lol:

Am ok, really tired. Havinga few issues which craigs being there for. :love: Would rather not mention on the boards. :lol: Not sure when my dads coming home yet, he seems to need a nudge. :lol: I get thursday n friday off work due to birthday :hyper: No U2 or plebans this year though:sad: a romantic time with craig. :cute:

HOw are you?

JezSnape said:

Jem :hug: I've got a place at a school that's not that bad, although it's not the years I wanted. I wanted what's called "gymnasiet" here, which is between 16-19 year old kids. Now I got 7th, 8th and 9th grade, which is basically 12-15 year old kids.

Maybe you can teach them about U2 again. :giggle:

bonoishot said:

VP. :love::hug:

I don't know, i wasn't sure if i hadn't PM'd you back. :reject::lol:

Am ok, really tired. Havinga few issues which craigs being there for. :love : Would rather not mention on the boards. :lol : Not sure when my dads coming home yet, he seems to need a nudge. :lol : I get thursday n friday off work due to birthday :hyper : No U2 or plebans this year though:sad : a romantic time with craig. :cute :

HOw are you?

Awww, hope everything's okay, PM about it if you want to. :hug:

Craig better make all your birthday (retirement :lmao: I want to be part of yours and Wild's celebration again!) wishes come true! :cute:

Same here...issues I don't really want to bore the thread with. :rolleyes:

bonoishot said:

Maybe you can teach them about U2 again. :giggle:

Hey, I got away with that once, I'm not sure I'll be able to do it again :tongue:

I agree with Jem, 7 is a lot easier and faster to type. Besides, we already have a Liz here, don't we? Since I'm not sure how she feels about telling people her real name, I won't say who... :shh:

I honestly don't know. I had a really bad night at work last night and I've been in a tailspin since. I'm really depressed today and I don't know why. I want to punch the wall and just scream at everyone. And it isnt PMS.

VintagePunk said:

Awww, hope everything's okay, PM about it if you want to. :hug :

Craig better make all your birthday (retirement :lmao : I want to be part of yours and Wild's celebration again!) wishes come true! :cute :

Same here...issues I don't really want to bore the thread with. :rolleyes :

For gods sake. 2 posts with too many smilies and then i lose the posts. :mad:

I might PM about it, its very :reject: though. :lol:

IM sure craig will hes such a sweetie. He really looks after me aswell. :heart:

Retirement. :lmao: Wish you gals could be there aswell.

008_08_0002-1.jpg

PM me if you need. :hug:

bonoishot said:

For gods sake. 2 posts with too many smilies and then i lose the posts. :mad :

I might PM about it, its very :reject : though. :lol :

Retirement. :lmao: Wish you gals could be there aswell.

008_08_0002-1.jpg

PM me if you need. :hug :

Best. Birthday. Candles. Ever. :love: GG :kiss:

daygloeyes2 said:
I honestly don't know. I had a really bad night at work last night and I've been in a tailspin since. I'm really depressed today and I don't know why. I want to punch the wall and just scream at everyone. And it isnt PMS.

:hug::hug::hug: Maybe its everything over the past few months catching up with you. Maybe talking with a professional will help. :yes: Or even writing things down, that helps some people with feelings. Wish i could be more help. :kiss:

bonoishot said:

Oh, btw, speaking of Craig, when Sarah and I went to see the Gilmour thing, I was telling her about Craig seeing the original show....and apparently, I hadn't told her about him! So, I did....told her all about you two, and she was all :cute: She's very happy for you. :)

DG, hon...you really need to talk to someone. :( I wish there were something I could say other than that. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom