PGP - Riding across the universe on Dr. Robert's Love Bus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GG, she's doing pretty well, thanks. Enjoying her classes so far, and she's met a lot of people, a few that she thinks will become good friends. She was home from Fri. Afternoon till this morning when I took her back. The weekends seem way too short, and I think the monday morning separation is still a little hard on both of us...but overall, it hasn't been *that* bad. Although when she's not in class, we're on msn almost constantly. :shifty: :lol:

How are your classes going?

:cute: it's so great to hear you guys are so close!
I'm doing good :D I'm still liking it sofar, and :ohmy: even math is interesting me and I always hated it!

:uhoh: better wait till first exam week tho

Her dad called me this afternoon - first time he's gotten in touch with either of us since school's started, to see how she's doing. Fucking idiot. :happy: :|

Glad you're enjoying your classes GG. :) what kind of math are you taking?

well, it's basically all math I had in highschool :crack: but now without the high tech calculator...
I chose chemistry :grumpy: and get maths and physics with it!... two subjects I suck at!

:hmm: I think I'm gonna try to find a tab for Gloria, sounds playable for me... :hyper: goin' jammin' on friday!

GG :hyper: do you go every Friday, or just once in awhile? :happy:

VP - I'm alright, thanks. It's weird, it's this totally different kind of relationship than I had been expecting, but it's good. I'm definitley hopeful about it, and looking forward to the future - right now I'm looking for a job, filling out applications and stuff. I need to save up some money so I can go over to England this spring (he keeps nagging me about saving money :rolleyes: :giggle: )

I'll still be working on trying to get stuff published, but in some ways it's better working a job other than that, gets me out of the house and around other people, makes it actually easier to write when I sit down to work, and it pays better :p

Hey 7 :wave:

Sorry i disappeared my sister called :hug:

Went for my 3rd scan in 6 days. No eggs although dosage was increased. She weighed me and said that i would have to stop the treatment as i have put on weight and i'm over what they want me to be.. She was so abrupt about it,and at the time i cried. Now i realise that it's pointless continuing as it won't work so i once again have to lose weight :sigh:

I'm going back on the diet that brought me success last year as it needs to come off asap.:sigh:

I feel such a failure, especially to NI and my family. :sad: , i guess i'm just one of those people that has to go over a mountain to get to my destination rather than through the tunnel

Sad_Girl said:
GG :hyper: do you go every Friday, or just once in awhile? :happy:
well, it depends on my school timetable... but I've friday off once every twoo weeks :D so I try to go to my old school those days ^^

Aw Wild :hug: don't feel like a failure! you can't do anything about this, it's not your fault!
:sigh: why is life so cruel? You hear about unwanted pregnancy so often, why is it so hard for others to get pregnant? that's not fair :hug:

Wild :hug: The hardest part of weight loss is keeping it off. I've lost and regained the same 30 lbs...oh...roughly 500 times. :wink: I know you'll get back to where you need to be, you have a very good reason to. :hug: :heart:

SG, good luck with the job hunt, I'm sure you'll find something very soon, with England and Gavin as a motivator. :up: :)

Wild :hug: :heart: I'm so sorry hon. You'll get there, even with that mountain in your way - you are strong, capable and determined :yes: and no one could ever consider you a failure :no: :heart: I'm sure NI and your family are disapointed for you because they know what it means to you, but you have not failed - you have worked so hard toward this! You amaze me, you know :hug:

as for the weight, that awful up and down fluctuation of weight is such a tough fact of life for most women :madwife: I hate it, but what can we do but keep working at it? You've done so well, I just know you can do this little bit more now :hug:

GG - that's really cool, to get to go back and visit a couple of times a month like that :cool: sounds like a lot of fun

thanks VP :) he's a pretty good motivator :giggle:

I'm looking at jobs I never would have considered before, knowing it will probably only be for six months or so - I doubt many workplaces would want me to take two weeks or a month off when I have worked there for less than a year, so I figure I'll have to quit right before I leave for England :shh:

we'll see, though. If I get a really good job that I love, we'll just have to work something out

:sigh: why are boys so weird?
a guy I was friends with last year, played poker with him often and such... he now has msn and we talked a bit, he's still at my old school... but suddenly he's this huge arrogant idiot who only cares for chicks..... he's a friggin nerd, he's not popular, who the hell does he think he is? :huh: well it's fine for him to be an idiot, but now he's insulting me by saying he could do an entire musical on his own.... that musical we did last year was a LOT of work and NOBODY can do it on his own, arrogant twat!

:ohmy: I only JUST noticed that Peter Rowan is in the Pride vid!
he's a little after 3.20/3.30 or so, sitting in front of a house when the boy walks by!

WildHoney said:
Sorry i disappeared my sister called :hug :

Went for my 3rd scan in 6 days. No eggs although dosage was increased. She weighed me and said that i would have to stop the treatment as i have put on weight and i'm over what they want me to be.. She was so abrupt about it,and at the time i cried. Now i realise that it's pointless continuing as it won't work so i once again have to lose weight :sigh :

I'm going back on the diet that brought me success last year as it needs to come off asap.:sigh :

I feel such a failure, especially to NI and my family. :sad : , i guess i'm just one of those people that has to go over a mountain to get to my destination rather than through the tunnel

You are NOT a failure. :no::hug::kiss: I wish things could be easier for you guys you deserve it so much. :hug::hug: I know you will be back the soon having more injections coz your're determined and can do it. :kiss:

GG if you're still about. :wave::hug:

Jez. :hug: Sorry to hear about your placement problems, maybe you will end up somewhere you didn't consider but will love it. :hug:

I couldn't get on all weekend as the times i could get on laptop and was at home kat was asleep all afternoon and this laptop isn't wireless so no net out of her bedroom. :sad:

MIssed you all.

SG so glad you had a great time with Gav. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom