PGP - Riding across the universe on Dr. Robert's Love Bus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:
That explains your location, SG. :wink:

:yawn: pardon me.

:lol: I figured it was better than 'aboard the Doctor' :wink: especially when the only Doctor I like that way is Christopher Eccleston from the 2005 season and they're airing the David Tennant ones mostly now

I've only seen a few episodes of the new Dr Who, but we used to watch the old ones all the time at home... *nostalgia* Tom Baker was great :D

Seeya SG! :hug: :wave:
Dr Who scarf! :love: That would be awesome....
There were a lot of knitted Jayne hats at the convention (from the character in Firefly)... I want one :lol:

There's a pattern floating around somewhere for the hat - there's more than a few Firefly fans at s'n'b and it's been frequently mentioned :wink:

The only problem with the Dr Who scarf - the length! The number of colours I could put up with, but it's ridiculously long :lol: I've heard stories from the girls who've knit it :giggle:

The Legend of the Dr Who scarf lives on... :wink:

How are you going with the Ravelry waiting list, Drea?

I didn't get to see the Peace Museum, Weldy... apparently it's being refurbished or relocated or something... :lol:

Go Drea! Those numbers have pretty much reversed direction since I last saw :wink: :D

I did have a great time in Chicago, Weldy! Didn't do much touristy stuff, but I saw the Field Museum, which was great, including Sue the Tyrannosaurus rex :D Got myself a Sue t-shirt :giggle:
The Sears tower was putting on a good show with the clouds and all, and that big fountain is pretty cool. I love that shiny sculpture that everyone calls "the bean" too :lol:

Here's one...

IMG_6090.jpg

Stonehenge at dawn.

Alisaura said:
Go Drea! Those numbers have pretty much reversed direction since I last saw :wink: :D

I did have a great time in Chicago, Weldy! Didn't do much touristy stuff, but I saw the Field Museum, which was great, including Sue the Tyrannosaurus rex :D Got myself a Sue t-shirt :giggle:
The Sears tower was putting on a good show with the clouds and all, and that big fountain is pretty cool. I love that shiny sculpture that everyone calls "the bean" too :lol:

I haven't been to the Field Museum since my birthday a few years back (when they had a Star Wars exhibit)...but my dad got a Sue shirt too :wink:

I'm fond of the fountain myself....but I'm glad you like that giant Bean :giggle: :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom