PGP - Riding across the universe on Dr. Robert's Love Bus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:love: bus
untitled.jpg

:lol: yeah, but because I knew he was going to spend the day with his son and then go home and try to get a lot of sleep, I told him I would call him tomorrow after work

and I woke him up by calling now :shifty: :lol: oops! :giggle:

but I missed him!

so NI liked his special dinner, eh? :flirt:

Hi Drea :wave: How are you doing?

Aww, lovely pics SG! So you got on well then I take it? And did lots of fun things? :D

It was awkward at first, Kat - he was quite shy and I'm terribly self conscious so I was afraid he didn't like the way I looked or something :reject: but we worked it all out; talked through our differences - It's really surprising how many differences we have, coming from different countries, even though I always thought the U.S.A. and UK were fairly similar

but we did a lot of fun things, saw most of Western Michigan and Detroit and he certainly won over my parents! They love him

He was awed by Lake Michigan; he couldn't believe we call it a lake. He said you could put all of Scotland in it twice over and still have room in the water - I'm going to have to look up exact statistics, though :wink:

That's great news, SG. Of course it's natural to take a wee while to adjust to each other, I'd be nervous too as I'm also pretty low on the old self esteem. So I totally understand! I've had a boyfriend from the US and I agree, it's weird how different it is! I learned the two are really not that alike, especially Scotland and the US, that's two very different ways of life in some ways. Don't go trying to put Scotland in the lake now, though! I need it to live in ;)

I'm really happy for you that you worked it out and everything! I hope you guys get to see each other again soon.

I'm going to have to go now so I'll catch up properly later and with everyone else :hug: bye!

Drea said:
If he thought that about Lake Michigan, I wonder what he would've thought about Superior :wink:

He flew over Huron and was shocked by it, then we went to the Lake Michigan beach in Ludington and Traverse City and walked along the shore for awhile. He was amazed at the size, the color and the smell of it all. I've always loved the lakes, though :) and Lake Superior is high on our list for his next visit

You know what? I'm going to leave now. I am really angry and not in a good frame of mine and if I stay I'm gonna type some shit ill regret. So bye.

Back
Top Bottom