PGP - Riding across the universe on Dr. Robert's Love Bus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
Bri wants an inquisition...:sexywink: Thats how I felt about my theo teacher. But I emailed him 2 weeks ago. Still no response. :madwife:

I'm sure he's writing an Ode to you...those sorta things take time oyu know! :sexywink:

Ok, I don't *actually* want to have his babies, he's just all kinds of awesomeness is all, :lol:

Our field trip was to basically a nearby part of the (Niagara) escarpement I guess, it's a valley, that used to be this huge river bed....blah blah, anyways, it has these waterfalls, one's 91 (feet ot meters I can't recall) high! Really cool and pretty there. Plus, after climbing over a multitude of rocks I found myself standing practilly right underneath it. What a view. :love:
Plus our prof is all about experiental learning, so he sang to us, we had story and play time too. :lol:
See? All kinds of awesome.

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm sure he's writing an Ode to you...those sorta things take time oyu know! :sexywink:

Ok, I don't *actually* want to have his babies, he's just all kinds of awesomeness is all, :lol:

Our field trip was to basically a nearby part of the (Niagara) escarpement I guess, it's a valley, that used to be this huge river bed....blah blah, anyways, it has these waterfalls, one's 91 (feet ot meters I can't recall) high! Really cool and pretty there. Plus, after climbing over a multitude of rocks I found myself standing practilly right underneath it. What a view. :love:
Plus our prof is all about experiental learning, so he sang to us, we had story and play time too. :lol:

:hmm: I'm starting to think I understand a thing or two about Canadians :coocoo:

:wink: :lol:

seriously, though, that sounds really cool :up:

nope, no TVland :( it seems like we had Hallmark for awhile :hmm: but it may have been on the 'free' channel for a month - we get to see what we're missing, that way - the satelitte company likes to tease us poor folk.

I'm not much of a fan of Hallmark movies and stuff, though, so I'm not sure. I may have to check, though

:wave:

Not going to be on overly long - got asked to come into work at 8:30am tomorrow... Going to be doing a *HUGE* cheque with about a 1/2" stack of pages of invoices attached to it that have to be keyed in - "it will probably take all day to key it" :wink:

Which means tomorrow will definitely be a 2-cd day as opposed to just one on repeat :lol: I'm thinking R&H and Pop :wink:

R&H & Pop :yes: :drool:

I agree, SG - what GG2 said about losing her knobs up the vacuum cleaner definitely sounded a bit suss to me! :ohmy: :giggle:
I forgot to mention it at the time, but during the flight over to London (6 weeks ago), this INXS song kept coming up on my mp3 player that made me think of you and Gav... can't think of the title, but it's all "In the dark of night/I wish you were, by my side"... It's probably called By My Side or something... :reject:

DG, I love your avatar, and MASH... :heart: Hawkeye rocks. :up:

Sounds like a great field trip, Bri! I think the waterfall might have been 91 feet... 91 metres would be one heck of a waterfall, but I suppose with Niagara Falls there, it might be possible :wink: ... I don't even know how high Niagara Falls are, so what do I know. :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:
Jem, VP, and Jez if you read this: I am so sorry for my comments yesterday. No matter what I am going through, it was no excuse, and I am sorry. :hug:

:hug: We were just really worried. All we can do is listen on here but we can't help you physically ( damn Atlantic Ocean :madwife::wink: )

~BrightestStar~ said:

Waterfalls. :love::love::love:

Got today and tommorow of work. This time last year I was excited coz i was about to meet U2 at Abbey Road tommorow. And Wild. :hyper::combust::faint:

:sad:

No U2 this year, just a romantic night with the boy. :cute: Not sure what to wear tommorow. :yikes::uhoh:: panics :

Beback later. :kiss:

Alisaura said:
Romantic night with boy vs. meeting U2 and Wild... ?

tough call! :uhoh : :yikes :

:wink :

Have a good time : D

Ic ouldn't afford to go over to Dublin. :sad: Plus noone could make it today and tommorow with me. :sad:

ME and the boy will have fun anyway. Italian restaurant. :drool::hyper:

I've had good luck with the boys 2 years in a row on my birthday already. My time with Bono will come. :yes:

Got to go get Craigs david Gilmore DVD. :D

Bye. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom