PGP - Riding across the universe on Dr. Robert's Love Bus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:
I'm good. getting ready to call it a night soon. It's after 11 and I should be heading to bed. :yawn:

Is that avatar from the philly show?

==AWESOMEEEEE SHOW! plus it was my first :wink:

EdgeIsTooSexy said:

Is that avatar from the philly show?

==AWESOMEEEEE SHOW! plus it was my first :wink:

y'know, it probably was from the Philly show where Bruce made an appearance with U2. Wish I'd been there. :wink:

hi flybabe:hug:

EdgeisTooSexy..... not sure we've offically met.............hello!:D

JO!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

..a few days days ago.....withOUT me bringing it up....smy sis said........"well' I tried, but things got messed up.....but I'm sure we'll get tickets {bruce/E St} .........."

From THAT- the way she said ~ it I'm pretty sure she'll float me the $$....
I can't imagine she would of said it that way If she wasn't. :crossesfingers:

Good luck! :hmm: thurs? or fri tix go on sale in your area?

WildHoney said:
And not forgetting This :drool: :combust::heart: :love:

DSC00621.jpg

PLEBANS POSSE!

:heart:

:( wishes she had been there...................

next timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

:wink:

mine go on sale Friday at 10. Which is while I'm at work. :|

However, we have a very good Internet connection at work. So if the phone doesn't ring and my bosses don't see me, I'm good. :wink:

dazzledbylight said:

:ohmy:

:lmao: :lmao:

next version.................

PLebatown in The Twilight Zone!:eek: :eek:

:wink:

Dazz, I don't know if you'll see this, but if you still want a taste of the Sims, there's a blog, actually it was SG's, where I've been (extrememly infrequently :uhoh: ) posting some of the pics with captions etc, if you'd like to get your sims fill. :)

http://plebashiresims.blogspot.com/

KC - dancing with Sir Frogsalot 50 XP
You have those days, *I* have those days, we *all* have them. Those days when you’ve been knitting along and all of a sudden…frog puke. It’s a mystery of modern science how a progressing knitted object transmutates into a tangled mess of ick, but if you end up having to rip it all back out and start over from scratch, take these points. And my sympathies.

:lmao:

hi flyb

pretty good...........the weather has be a tad cool but LOVELY here:heart:

going for an eye exaim tomorrow always :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
I have a condition that could go bad but it's still only a 5% chance {so odds are highly in my favor}

i think it's from watching both my parents my mom frst [ iwas 5 ish] then my dad later [ i was ?17], etc have so much illness through my most of my life.....:( :madspit: :sigh:
thankgoodness they're still around :hug:S

how are you?

*is level 1 sorcerer* :cool:

*SNERK* You can earn "Needles Of Dude! I SO Forgot I Bought This-ness" :lmao: Some of the other stuff is even funnier, like the Sceptre of Holy Crap That's Where That Went *snort* *snicker* :lmao:

:shifty: ...

Frog puke... :lol: That RPG sounds highly amusing, Drea... even to a non-knitter :wink:

Pop-up Edge... :lmao:

Muse songs! :drool: I need to get more of their albums, I only have Origin of Symmetry :reject: ... and the bass tab for their version of Feelin' Good :D

DG :hug: I have endless sympathy for anyone working in any sort of customer service, and waiting staff more than most... some customers can be complete arses. :hug:
(The tipping thing made me nervous while in the US... just to be on the safe side, I probably tipped very generously everywhere...!)

Can't wait to watch Popmart... hopefully this weekend :hyper:

Ships passing in the night... hey Dazz :hug:

Have organised photos a bit, next step is to put some on photobucket... :crack:
Did I mention there are about 1700?! And that's without mum's pics too... :wink:

i got my popmart dvd today dang its shiny ! looking forward to watching it and the extras dvd which is what i bought it for. :drool: :drool:

went to the dentist damm that sucked, but i had my mp3 player and listend to JT and thought about bonos fine arse and chest and i survived . thank you bono you know not what you do every day in my life :heart:

and then i got my belly peirced , which stings now but is pretty cool .

anyway :wave: and :hug: to anyone i missed!

Back
Top Bottom