PGP - Riding across the universe on Dr. Robert's Love Bus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just heard it for the first time last week at the Hard Rock cafe in Detroit - now I have it CONSTANTLY stuck in my head. Last night at the church council meeting I had to keep scolding myself to stop singing it in my head and pay attention to the meeting :whistle:
4.gif

:uhoh: :lol:

I figure I'll have to wait until my birthday to get my copy of Popmart, but I can wait a month. :waiting: maybe :shifty: :lol:

I spent the day gathering job applications, now I have to fill them out and turn them all back in :crack:

I'm glad that some of these songs are in frequent rotation on Elevation's playlist (ie I have a good chance of hearing them on any given night), or I'd be making a hell of a long request list right now for Fri night :lol:

Oh, all right. :wink:

Since Wild's had it for a week or two, and I've had an Amazon offer for it in my mailbox for a week or so, I thought it'd been out longer.

Plus I think the drain cleaner fumes in my apartment are starting to affect my mind. :crazy: Where did I put that plumber's number?

Jo :hug:

I'm only looking for something not-too-challenging at the moment - minimum wage type work

something where I can still write on the side, but which I get a regular paycheck for. :wink:

there are a few places around where I think I could work that fit those guidelines

how are you tonight?

Sad_Girl said:
Jo :hug:

I'm only looking for something not-too-challenging at the moment - minimum wage type work

something where I can still write on the side, but which I get a regular paycheck for. :wink:

there are a few places around where I think I could work that fit those guidelines

how are you tonight?

I'm not bad. Better now that I'm home and not at work. :wink:

A simple job where I can get a regular paycheck and write on the side sounds really good to me, too. :wink: Except I couldn't afford the minimum wage part right now. :no:

Back
Top Bottom