PGP - Riding across the universe on Dr. Robert's Love Bus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi girls. :wave::hug: Just caught up....phew. :crack: Am just on my dinner at work so not long left im afraid, am just looking up mobile/cell phones. Want a new one. :hyper:

Ali you're back from your trip? :hug:

To answer the question, im ok, just tired. :crack:

VP's celebrity mystery sounds fascinating. And i love the 20's and flappers. :love:

Last edited:
i hope DG is ok too, i wanted to pm or email her but cant :sad: so a big :hug: for her if she sees this .

i have to go to bed sooon damm this working from home stuff sometimes :yuck:

:hug: Jem, yes, indeed back from my trip. There are a few pics in the thread I made (Another timezone, etc)... will have more up in due course. I've got about 1800 pics... :crack:

Mmm, new gadgets :drool:

I don't dare look at that intriguey thing... I get addicted to things too easily :uhoh:

The Randstad agency people don't seem to be listening to me, or they have short memories...

Ever since I started the data entry job (which I got through Manpower, which is another agency) they've been calling me about positions - which is fine, but the lady I just talked to I'd talked to a week ago and once I'd explained to her about the contract position, she said she'd be just looking for permanent positions for me... So she calls me yesterday (while I'm at work, so I didn't answer it) and I called her back just now - the position she had was a 6 month contract position! Granted it was nearly $2 more/hr than I'm making now, but she also said "They can hold the position until Friday, or even Monday as the HR lady isn't there today and won't be doing interviews until tomorrow."

Four. days'. notice.

I. don't. think. so.

:madspit:

Plus it wasn't really a position that I felt comfortable in (soft collections) - she said they were looking for someone with experience in collections, which I don't have, so there's no guarantee I would've got it anyway *g* I think I'll email her tonight and explain that I know these positions come up quickly and need to be filled quickly, but I don't feel right about giving short notice like that if I interviewed for one of those positions, especially since this is through another agency!

bonoishot said:

I can't stay long either need to call the boy and theres omething on tv i wanna watch. Kats back aswell and might want her room back. I really need to get my laptop fixed then i can come again more. ( Waits for wild to edit that :shifty: )

Youl'l see this when you catch up, craig took me shopping yesterday in Manchester for my birthday. :cute: He hates shopping aswell i was like thank you. :love: I got a great pair of jeans from Topshop. :drool: and we're going for a meal on my birthday. :D

NIght, i know how you feel aas im knackered aswell. :crack::hug:

:cute: aww he's so cute!

WildHoney said:
And not forgetting This :drool: :combust::heart: :love:

DSC00621.jpg

:cute:

mysterious_jen said:
want to come run part of the melbourne marathon with me ? the 5.5 km course looks achieveable

:lmao:

:shifty: I know a nice dutch guy who also runs marathons.... perhaps he'd like to run with you.... :whistle:

cinnaminson said:
40kms!!!!!!!:eeklaugh:

I think I'd have to pull a hammy part of the way along just to get out of it:shifty: I'll come and cheer you along though.
I could be your official towel girl:cool:

:nerd: 42,195 km... the distance from the town of Marathon to Athens, in Greece... run by a messenger who reported to the king that the greek won the war :D

I'm good. I...:shifty: pounced on my boyfriend Saturday night for no reason other than I had been listening to U2 all day. :whistle: :D I surprised the :censored: out of him, I'll tell you...

:scratch: Why did I just blurt that out? I need to stop that...

How's you?

Last edited:
:giggle: that's so cute :cute:

I'm good :D just got a tab from a Muse song to learn to play.. I still need a song me and bassplayergirl can play at the shcool's talent show in march... she likes rNb and funk and such, I like rock.... so yea, we don't have much alike :uhoh:

I gotta get some groceries, brb

<-- has Popmart (over $17 off too because I used up what was left on my gift cards :wink: ) There will be food and then later there will be Pop!:adam:, oh yes there will :drool:

Back
Top Bottom