PGP - Remembering the good ole days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jem, I just emailed you back.
Hi Weldy!
SG :heart:

Molly, nice to meet you (unless you are someone I know using a different name!)

How's everyone?

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Ruff things're are pretty good around here - nothing much new.

How've you been? Are you done with classes for awhile?

we finished the main semester, had a three day break (i went to florida for a quick vacation) and now are in an intensive one-month term...and i'm teaching an extra class to pay off some Vertigo debt.

:crazy:

I leave for Europe right after graduation, so I'm delighted about that!

I am nostalgic for all the fun times we all had together. This time last year was chicago--hard to believe it's been so long!

ruffian said:

we finished the main semester, had a three day break (i went to florida for a quick vacation) and now are in an intensive one-month term...and i'm teaching an extra class to pay off some Vertigo debt.

:crazy:

I am nostalgic for all the fun times we all had together. This time last year was chicago--hard to believe it's been so long!

:lol: Time feels short for me :hug:

ruffian said:
Jem, I just emailed you back.

How's everyone?

:hug: I'll read the email monday as its my work email addy. Sorry it was kinda long. I ramble to much in emails :reject::lol:

Think i wrote most of my news in the email. Am tired but i'm not going to bed yet :lol:. Am going to see a U2 tribute band tommorow :hyper:. Am still totally crazy over the guy i work with ( i think i told you about him in Boston. In the hotel bar when it was you me and Wild. Before the others came down. )

Oh and im seeing Bon jovi at the beginning of June :hyper:

Rufffffff!!!!! Just got back and read your e-mail seconds ago! :hug:

I've been in a mood to reminisce lately, and have mentioned you several times. Have your ears been burning? :wink:

ruffian said:

Thats good you're trying to pay the debt off straight away. The break must have been nice :drool:

:hyper:

I know. Its flown by :sad: We'll all ahve the memories though :heart:

How can Jon Bon Jovi still look so damn hot? I just downloaded a bunch of Bon Jovi from iTunes :heart:

Don't apologize for the chatty email--great to hear all the news. I'd hoped that guy would come to his senses and start chasing you, after all this time :lol:

Just read Wild's PMs about her weight loss--wow! She's really been working hard.

Weldy, it seems like forever ago that we were all in chicago. So much has happened since then, it seems. I miss going to concerts, that is for sure :(

I'm getting ready to watch a DVD with a friend, but I'm gonna try to come back later tonight.

SG..

i am watching a really cool program about han domen and king harold... and it is covering the normans and their timber castles!!

VintagePunk said:
Rufffffff!!!!! Just got back and read your e-mail seconds ago! :hug:

I've been in a mood to reminisce lately, and have mentioned you several times. Have your ears been burning? :wink:

no, but last time i came on here i think you all said you'd just mentioned me :0

I'm totally nostalgic these days, especially given B's birthday. I can't believe we've known each other over a year now!

VP just remembered some Dave news for you. (nothing exciting though :lol: )

i think me nad Kat have convinced him to come help us sort our garden out :happy:. We need to get all the weeds out of it. Then have it turfed. Then we want a trampoline :happy:. I :love: trampolines.

p.s. as proof that I'm all sentimental and nostalgic, even reading your Kite lyrics makes me all lump-in-the-throatish :reject:

ruffian said:
p.s. as proof that I'm all sentimental and nostalgic, even reading your Kite lyrics makes me all lump-in-the-throatish :reject:

Awww :hug:

Kinda going through one of those periods where my life seems to be going to hell in a handbasket, but trying to keep a sense of humour about it, and sometimes achieving it, thanks to these crazy girls. :)

Back
Top Bottom