PGP - Remembering the good ole days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:
Mucca :hug:

Molly. Eygpt sonds imteresting. theres sooo many places to see in the world :love:

i know!!
i really want to go to macinau island ( i always misspell it )
and colonial williamsburg this year too!
i think my guy has decided if we aren't in london at christmastime we can go to williamsburg!

i am a bit of a history nut... i live most of my life in the past... :D

Molly Bloom said:
how are you mucca?
i always want to spell it mucha as he is one of my favourite painters :D

:lol:

I'm good. I wanted to go to the gym today but I never really got around to it....:lol:

How are you?

~BrightestStar~ said:
dublin-marathon-banner.jpg

...No!!!:sad:
It's too late.......:(

http://www.diabetes.ca/section_donations/dublin_Marathon.asp

awww :sad:

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, Tre is going to be in town the first weekend in June, so we all want to go. I really hope I'm able to.

Could you come for the weekend??

:hyper: I'm hoping to be there June 2-5th (I think :scratch: ) You should come! :hyper:

Mucca said:

:lol:

I'm good. I wanted to go to the gym today but I never really got around to it....:lol:

How are you?

very good! excited about a cheese festival at the pike place market tomorrow :D
i should be gardening but i am distracted!!

Molly Bloom said:

i know!!
i really want to go to macinau island ( i always misspell it )
and colonial williamsburg this year too!
i think my guy has decided if we aren't in london at christmastime we can go to williamsburg!

i am a bit of a history nut... i live most of my life in the past... :D

Is your boyfriend American?

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, Tre is going to be in town the first weekend in June, so we all want to go. I really hope I'm able to.

Could you come for the weekend??

Cool :D

I can't, I'll be back in Vancouver by then :( But I'm planning to go to visit TO next summer and stay at my friends place for a week so hopefully I can finally meet you girls!

Molly Bloom said:

very good! excited about a cheese festival at the pike place market tomorrow :D
i should be gardening but i am distracted!!

Ooh Neat!

:lol: Gardening can wait a few more hours.

heheh at least another half hour! the sun is staying up so late here now! we are so high up that by late summer it is light past 10pm

Molly Bloom said:
heheh at least another half hour! the sun is staying up so late here now! we are so high up that by late summer it is light past 10pm

:yes:
I love it! :heart:

I can't wait to go back to Vancouver and start playing beach volleyball again :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

Does this mean my plans to stay at your house are changed? :ohmy: :lol:

So if you come, we're staying here and driving back and forth? I'm out of the Toronto plans loop. :reject: :lol: It's still like $40 for me and Sarah to take the Go-train from here to Toronto.

If only I'd been rich instead of good looking. :sad: :madwife:

:lmao:

Give me time to clean my house, okay? :reject: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

So if you come, we're staying here and driving back and forth? I'm out of the Toronto plans loop. :reject: :lol: It's still like $40 for me and Sarah to take the Go-train from here to Toronto.

If only I'd been rich instead of good looking. :sad: :madwife:

:lmao:

Give me time to clean my house, okay? :reject: :lmao:

Well, the original plans were to stay with you two (heh heh U2) a couple of nights this week... I still don't have a LOT of money, I guess I just thought I was pushing the date back - I honestly have no idea how many days I'll stay - it depends on when everyone is getting together and such - I suppose we should actually make some sort of structured plans, eh? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom