PGP:Quick! Turn On The AC! Bono In Leather & U2 Are Running Circles Around Us!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zooey, I thought my new avi might cheer you up!:wink:

aw thanks :love:
It does give one food for thought :shifty:

Amy's avi is... distracting, to say the least :drool:

FOAD = Fuck off and die ;)

Larry had FOAD printed on his hat when they went to the Stellafield Nuclear Power Plant and it's often used to describe what is also known as the LarryDeathGlare. I love the LarryDeathGlare.

Larry had FOAD printed on his hat when they went to the Stellafield Nuclear Power Plant and it's often used to describe what is also known as the LarryDeathGlare. I love the LarryDeathGlare.

That makes total sense! I should have asked sooner!:lol:

I can't stop looking at my avi either. I saw that pic, and it distracted me from the Bono leather!:shifty:

Amy, I just put in a request to join a certain livejournal group (or whatever). I'm kinda bummed. I had one livejournal group bookmarked (the one I told you about) but deleted it from my bookmarks as I didn't want my son to stumble on it and now I can't find it :sad:

Was it a similar type of thing? I don't have livejournal bookmarked. I get to it from my profile page. All I need is my daughter reading that!:crack: Do you remember the exact name of it?

Amy, I just put in a request to join a certain livejournal group (or whatever). I'm kinda bummed. I had one livejournal group bookmarked (the one I told you about) but deleted it from my bookmarks as I didn't want my son to stumble on it and now I can't find it :sad:

Can you look it up in your history? I'm sure if you go back enough you'd be able to find it, if you looked at that site within the last 90 days or so, depending on your settings.

I'm not sure how to look into my history that far. I "clear my history" when I go to that site, b/c I don't really need Mr.Z to know I go there whenever he has band practice either *blush* and NO I don't remember the name. boo. I'll find it eventually. It may take some research, some searching, some reading, some studying, but I'll find it :lol:

eta: oh snapz. I just found out I can go back into my history as far as July 13th. Who knew?

I'm not sure how to look into my history that far. I "clear my history" when I go to that site, b/c I don't really need Mr.Z to know I go there whenever he has band practice either *blush* and NO I don't remember the name. boo. I'll find it eventually. It may take some research, some searching, some reading, some studying, but I'll find it :lol:

eta: oh snapz. I just found out I can go back into my history as far as July 13th. Who knew?

:lol: Gotta love the things we do while our significant others are away. :D

Good luck finding it! :up:

Woohoo! :D

I haven't read fanfic in ages. I used to read it all the time when I first joined here. :lol:

Yeah, I don't often, but it's a guilty pleasure. Tonight it's taking the place of that 3rd drink that I know I shouldn't have.

eta:it's been a loooooooooooooong day, so I'm off, y'all. After all, tomorrow is another day :wink:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:wave: wild

before i fall asleep on the couch next to buffet table w the computer on it ( how exciting it IS to say that :heart:)--

ZU I'm sooo sorry you had such a :madspit: shitty returning to work day. Hopefully the week will improve. :pray: :hug:

-------- i shall now drag myself off to sleepyland!

see you later today :wave:

:shifty: still here. Had to go listen to Glastonbury . I didn'tr hve time in the afternoon while the concert was on.
fabulous song!

have a gopod day wild!

Yeah, we were supposed to be getting married in July, but we hit a little snag. Broke off the engagement and all. But now we're engaged again, but we're taking it slower this time

Yeah, we were supposed to be getting married in July, but we hit a little snag. Broke off the engagement and all. But now we're engaged again, but we're taking it slower this time

Sorry I disappeared - had to take care of some stuff.

Nothing wrong with taking it slow! Hope things work out for you guys. :)

No prob, I'm planning on sitting here all night ;)

Yeah, it actually seems to be working really great this time around. And I'm crazy in love :loveshower:

Back
Top Bottom