PGP:Quick! Turn On The AC! Bono In Leather & U2 Are Running Circles Around Us!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I teach Kindergarten to Grade 6. I admire you. High school intimidates me!:reject:

OMG your soo lucky. :drool: I was ready to find a flat near this Lido and move down there. :lmao: It was sooo awesome.

P.S. Our hotel in Chicago has an outdoor pool. :shifty: Swim with me. :flirt:

You want me to get wet with you? :wink: For sure!

I teach Kindergarten to Grade 6. I admire you. High school intimidates me!:reject:

I see neither of us will touch middle school (grades 7-8) :yikes:
:lol:

anyway, off to bike/run/elliptical off some of the day's frustrations.
Thanks for making me smile, y'all! :love:

I admire anyone who can stand infront of a bunch of kids and teach. :) :hug:

Love the links about the jacket Jem!:wink:

:lol: OMG even reading the one where they cancelled my order made me made all over again. :lmao: They send me the mailing list for the store and I get mad everytime I see that too. :lol::wink:

I admire anyone who can stand infront of a bunch of kids and teach. :) :hug:

:lol: OMG even reading the one where they cancelled my order made me made all over again. :lmao: They send me the mailing list for the store and I get mad everytime I see that too. :lol::wink:

The nerve of them to send you that!:angry::lol:

I wish I could have seen the Spice Girls. Go Ginger Spice!

One of the girls who was working in the lab with me went and saw Brittany Spears when she did that tour a year or so back, for nostalgia's sake.
We all teased her, of course.......but secretly, we all *got* it and wanted to go too. :shh:

:cute:
Have an awesome time!

:shifty:We may have a future concert date then!:shifty:

OK, can someone please tell me what FOAD means? I cannot figure it out!:lol:

Olive Garden, ftw! :drool: We have one about 5 minutes from where I work. Haven't been there in a while - must go again soon.

And I fully admit that I saw NKOTB in concert 2 yrs ago. :D It was awesome! :love: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom