PGP:Quick! Turn On The AC! Bono In Leather & U2 Are Running Circles Around Us!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For the Larry girls in the thread who haven't seen Red Rocks... Find "I Threw A Brick Through A Window" from that show, and watch the intro ;)

Will Youtube it tonight for sure! :yes:

I'm kinda hungry, but way too exhausted to attempt to cook right now. I think I'm going to have a short nap first. Mmmm... sleep! :drool: :lol:

The perv is what lured me into this thread.

You know, I have all these Netflix movies I need to get around to watching, but I just would rather watch U2 DVDs these days.

#mylifeissohard

I wandered down to the main drag of my neighborhood and had a seafood Caesar salad, a glass of sangria, and then gelato. I went with two flavors - coconut and berries & cream. Both were :drool: This new gelato shot in my neighborhood is the best. Run by actual Italians. Worth every penny.

You have come to the right place!:wink:

All you need to know is the codeword...carpentry!:shifty:
Carpentry?

:hmm:

:ohmy:

:shifty:

The perv is what lured me into this thread.

You know, I have all these Netflix movies I need to get around to watching, but I just would rather watch U2 DVDs these days.

#mylifeissohard

I wandered down to the main drag of my neighborhood and had a seafood Caesar salad, a glass of sangria, and then gelato. I went with two flavors - coconut and berries & cream. Both were :drool: This new gelato shot in my neighborhood is the best. Run by actual Italians. Worth every penny.
I'm, ummm, coming to visit your neighborhood. :drool:

you know you're always welcome! :hug:

I don't even know your..prefernce(s)! :D

:adam: :adam: :adam:

Carpentry, wood, you know.....Bono's leather made us see some interesting things!:shifty:

Oh hai, kaffalicious! :kiss:

Yes, we perve here. :drool:

Dinner's finally on the stove. I decided not to nap, since I'd probably end up sleeping for hours. :lol:

Multi-quote didn't quote your post for some reason. :fist:

What's for dinner? :D I just finished mine. Chilling out here for a bit before dance practice. :dance:

Yeah, I contemplated a nap after yoga, but my couch is so-oo comfy that I'd be there all afternoon. :tsk: So I went out for a walk and a cuppa tea instead.

We are very free with our perving here....A few nights ago, it was epic!!!:ohmy::wink:

Carpentry, wood, you know.....Bono's leather made us see some interesting things!:shifty:

Oh I know all about PGP perving. :shifty: I used to post here back in the day. :heart: If you search some of the old threads from, ooohh, back in 06/07, you'll see how terrible we were. : proud :

That sounds delicious! I'm just making some pasta, and will have more wine. I don't have anything cold for dessert, except for chocolate soy milk. :lol:

Multi-quote didn't quote your post for some reason. :fist:

What's for dinner? :D I just finished mine. Chilling out here for a bit before dance practice. :dance:

Yeah, I contemplated a nap after yoga, but my couch is so-oo comfy that I'd be there all afternoon. :tsk: So I went out for a walk and a cuppa tea instead.

Stoopid multi-quote. :fist:

Chicken Alfredo a la Sharon. :D It's one of my favourite dishes to make. It's going to be yummy!

ACK! A ton of planes just screamed over my house! *ducks* :lol: This weekend there's a massive air show at the airport near my house, so I'm sure I'll be hearing plenty of planes tonight and tomorrow. I was out almost all day today, so this is the first I'm hearing them. :)

Later, Dazz! :hug:

Stoopid multi-quote. :fist:

Chicken Alfredo a la Sharon. :D It's one of my favourite dishes to make. It's going to be yummy!

ACK! A ton of planes just screamed over my house! *ducks* :lol: This weekend there's a massive air show at the airport near my house, so I'm sure I'll be hearing plenty of planes tonight and tomorrow. I was out almost all day today, so this is the first I'm hearing them. :)
OOoh, yes, your famous Chicken Alfredo. :drool: One day, I'll have to sample this. :sexywink:

Grrr. Just tried to call my parents with my long distance calling card, and it's expired. :angry: Wtf. I thought I had a few more months left to use this. I can't remember when I bought it, but I could have sworn it was good up until September.

ETA - shit, it's only good for 3 months. :fist: I thought it was 6. :sigh: Oh well. Mental note to self, buy calling cards in lower denominations. :lol:

ETA again - who wants to make the new thread? We're over the limit... :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom