PGP:Quick! Turn On The AC! Bono In Leather & U2 Are Running Circles Around Us!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and hi thora! :hug:
how's your weather today?

we're back to the hotter, but uber hot weather (so far).

It's much the same as yesterday. Gloomy and overcast. Not the greatest for my current mood, but whatever. I'm desperately hoping the sun will return later today.

Hi ladies :hug:

Well, I'm lazy, so I'm copying my facebook status :lol:

After 6 days of crying, moping, not plucking my eyebrows, reading trashy Jacqueline Susann books, and gorging on cereal and popsicles, I got myself out of bed today and applied for a new jerb.

Aww! :hug: And good luck with the job!

Sorry I disappeared - had a meeting, but am back now.

i have to start getting out of here ( home sweet home) and get to the better computer/connection downtown!

other wise i'll never keep up for the SLP!

and being swiped this signal could go out at any time and maybe not come back for a good while.

i will be happier when i can carry my signal later this year!

DG!!!!!!!!!!! You're BAAAAAAAAACK :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm having super duper shitty day and don't really have time to stay and chat or be in the SLP but I just wanted to say hi!

:up: :lol:

I just don't feel like scrolling through two pages of everyone shouting out which song is being played, amusing ( :rolleyes: ) gifs, pictures of booze, etc. That sounds really bitchy, but...yeah. :lol:

The sped-up feed was kinda hilarious, though!

:up: :lol:

I just don't feel like scrolling through two pages of everyone shouting out which song is being played, amusing ( :rolleyes: ) gifs, pictures of booze, etc. That sounds really bitchy, but...yeah. :lol:

The sped-up feed was kinda hilarious, though!

Exactly. It was fun in previous years, but meh. I'm just not feeling it this time around. And you're totally not being bitchy - I completely agree! :hi5:

Yeah, that was funny. :) The feed seems to have totally died for me, but I'm keeping my earbuds in just in case...

I'm not in for it either. :(

:lol:

Veep. :hyper::kiss: Need to reply to your PM, it made me all teary :reject: ( in a sweet nice way :kiss::hug: )

Thora. :hyper::kiss: Just realised I haven't replied about GG link you sent me. My bad. :uhoh: I really appreciated the link though. :kiss:

Craigs just been round and cooked me tea. We had a few drinks and toasted my Mum. :)

I'm not in for it either. : (

Veep. : hyper:: kiss: Need to reply to your PM, it made me all teary : reject: ( in a sweet nice way : kiss::hug: )

Thora. :hyper::kiss: Just realised I haven't replied about GG link you sent me. My bad. :uhoh: I really appreciated the link though. :kiss:

Craigs just been round and cooked me tea. We had a few drinks and toasted my Mum. :)

Hi hon! :hug:

Aww, no need to respond, unless you wanted to. :D It was just a fun link I wanted to pass along your way.

For you today, especially. :hug: Glad you had a nice toast for your mom with Craig. :heart:

Exactly. It was fun in previous years, but meh. I'm just not feeling it this time around. And you're totally not being bitchy - I completely agree! :hi5 :

Yeah, that was funny. : ) The feed seems to have totally died for me, but I'm keeping my earbuds in just in case...

I know, I keep thinking how much better the Vertigo ones were, which makes me feel kind of snobby ("they were SO much better when they were new and more elite..." just sounds really bad, but that's how I feel). :shifty:

I got the feed back, but it was IALW, and twitter said nothing about that, so either one is way behind the other, or I'm in the wrong feed. :lol:

I'm not in for it either. : (

Veep. :hyper::kiss: Need to reply to your PM, it made me all teary :reject: ( in a sweet nice way :kiss::hug: )

I got teary writing it. :reject: but every word is the truth. :heart:

That's SO sweet!! :)

I know, I keep thinking how much better the Vertigo ones were, which makes me feel kind of snobby ("they were SO much better when they were new and more elite..." just sounds really bad, but that's how I feel). :shifty:

I got the feed back, but it was IALW, and twitter said nothing about that, so either one is way behind the other, or I'm in the wrong feed. :lol:

I definitely understand. Maybe it's because there were less people in the parties back then, I dunno. They went fast, but there's just a different vibe about them this time.

I think Twitter's a few seconds behind the feed. The sound seems to have slowed to a closer to normal speed. :D

Hi hon! :hug:

Aww, no need to respond, unless you wanted to. :D It was just a fun link I wanted to pass along your way.

For you today, especially. :hug: Glad you had a nice toast for your mom with Craig. :heart:

I did want to but forgot, had alot going on. :reject: It was awesome. :drool: Now we just need GG to film in Montreal next July. :shifty::lol:

Thanks. :hug: Yeah he came round and we hung out for a bit. I made him watch videos from Torino. :lmao:

I did want to but forgot, had alot going on. :reject: It was awesome. :drool: Now we just need GG to film in Montreal next July. :shifty::lol:

Thanks. :hug: Yeah he came round and we hung out for a bit. I made him watch videos from Torino. :lmao:

Wouldn't that be AMAZING?! :lol: I'd be so tempted to stalk them constantly! :shifty: :laugh:

Sounds like a good night! :)

I definitely understand. Maybe it's because there were less people in the parties back then, I dunno. They went fast, but there's just a different vibe about them this time.

I think Twitter's a few seconds behind the feed. The sound seems to have slowed to a closer to normal speed. :D

Exactly! :hi5:

Yeah, mine sounds better now, too. :lol: I turned it off for a bit, and it's been fine since it came back.

Exactly! :hi5:

Yeah, mine sounds better now, too. :lol: I turned it off for a bit, and it's been fine since it came back.

It still cuts in and out, but it's a feed! :hi5: I'm just happy for anything, and if it's at a relatively normal speed, that's a bonus. :D

I'd be joining you. :shifty::lmao:

:combust:

Sends suggestion to CW T.V. :shifty::lol:

It wasn't bad. Considering. :) :hug:

Excellent. While others are in the GA line, we'll be stalking Chuck Bass! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom