PGP-Preparing for an epic U2010!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohmy: So I just had to watch it a few times, just to check I wasn't hallucinating. :shifty ::tongue :

:combus t::faint :

PLEBAgasm's :drool: That vid def invokes some sort of 'gasms's. :silent::ohmy::combust :

I KNOW! I was all "Okay, it has to be a shadow, or a piece of tour gear, or SOMETHING..." But it's not. Wow. I seriously was speechless after I first saw it. :lol:

Just can't stop watching. :silent:

:reject:

:lmao:

/old days flashback :love::drool::heart:

Definitely. :up:

I'm bored and PMSy, and yet I don't feel like doing much of anything, really. One of those nights.

How are you, my dear? :heart : Have you been to see about your back yet? I was thinking of you, thinking that I should text you daily to bug you till you do.

As in, you might never make it back in here ever again. :shifty :

:kiss::heart:

No. :reject: You might have to fly here and drag me to the doc.:shifty::sexywink::hug::heart:

I might be exiting frequently. :shifty:

:lol:

I crave pasta in my drunken state. :drool::love::reject:

This - does that mean we post here together too often, like college roommates who start to "cycle" at the same time.

I've not even posted here alot recently but am also PMSy. So are all really, really synced. :wink:

yes and yes - now that we're probably doing the whole long Death Valley loop, I'm glad Owen's going to be staying with his grandparents! And we've got some newcomers this time too! :up:

I sooo wanna do that JT trip but kinda got the Atlantic in the way. :grumpy: One day. :drool::love:

I KNOW! I was all "Okay, it has to be a shadow, or a piece of tour gear, or SOMETHING..." But it's not. Wow. I seriously was speechless after I first saw it. :lol:

Am sat here burning a Yankee Candle midsummer night candle :drool: ( remember those :lol: I bought them in Boston in Sept. ) and every 5 minutes I am like must watch again. :reject::lol::drool:

Definitely. :up:

:up::heart:

:hug::heart: Thora. Gone from CB videos to the Bono moany video. Feel a need to watch CB again now you've posted. :love:: cute:: drool:

I've never had a martini. :hmm: Must try enjoy. :hug: Hows your friday PM? Assuming you just got home recently from work. :hug:

:lol: :love: I got your PM, and will have to watch those videos @ work next week. I don't have sound on my computer right now. :angry:

OMG - you seriously must try one! I like the fruity/girly kind, and when I make them at home, the ones I make are very pink. :giggle:

Pretty good, thanks. Just relaxing in my PJ's. It's almost 8, and I've been home for a few hours, but am just eating dinner now - I'm a late eater.

ETA - just noticed we're over 1,000 :uhoh: Not it for making the next thread! :lol:

:reject: I have plain tastes. Unless I was li.........:silent:
:shifty:

Ok even then but thats a whole other story. :shifty:
:drool:

*spittake*!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've not even posted here alot recently but am also PMSy. So are all really, really synced.

I sooo wanna do that JT trip but kinda got the Atlantic in the way. :grumpy: One day. :drool::love:

stoopid ocean :madwife:

Hi my lovelies!

I just finished my 2nd martini of the night.

Thora! join the party!!!

Something tells me I'm not going running at 6:30am :shifty:

:reject: I have plain tastes. Unless I was li.........:silent :
:shifty:

Ok even then but thats a whole other story. : shifty:
:drool:

:ohmy:

Am sat here burning a Yankee Candle midsummer night candle :drool: ( remember those :lol: I bought them in Boston in Sept. ) and every 5 minutes I am like must watch again. :reject::lol::drool:

The kittens chewed my ear buds last night, I was bad *coughdrunkcough* and didn't put them away before I went to bed. :scream: So, I haven't listened yet tonight. I think there's another pair around here, I should go dig 'em out. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom